Free film: 120 size color neg

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's time to clean out the freezer. I have a bunch of assorted brands and speeds of out of date 120 size (medium format) C-41 color neg film. If anybody is interested in shooting it I'll send it to them (or divide it up if more than one) for the cost of shipping. Some of it is very out of date, some not so out of date. All of it has been stored in the freezer or refrigerator.

ohh if you've got enough to divide between three - I'd love some!

Let me figure out exactly what I have. I'd be happy to send you some, Meysha, but I wonder if shipping costs from Kansas, USA to France might make it not such a good deal. :)

Okay, here's what I have. There's also some 220 and 35mm.

4 120 rolls Fuji NPS 160
1 120 roll Fuji NPH 400
9 120 rolls Agfa XPS 160
11 120 rolls Konica SR-G 3200 (it worked a lot better at 800 for me)
1 220 roll Portra 160VC
4 220 rolls Kodak PMC 400
3 35mm rolls Royal Gold 25
2 35mm rolls Kodak color infrared E6

I'm guessing that shipping in the US would be $8 to $10.

Matt, I am interested in the 35mm infrared, if you don't have any takers. Let me know.

I only want a couple of rolls myself (like two or maybe three) because I want to play w/ them but since my digital camera haven't really felt like spending money on processing. I'm interested in that roll of portra, i've wanted to try that film for a while. Heard lots of good things. Then maybe just some another roll or two of whatever isn't taken. Would it be possible to include a roll or two in the envelope when you send out the prints from the darkroom exchange?

tr0gd0o0r said:
Would it be possible to include a roll or two in the envelope when you send out the prints from the darkroom exchange?

Sure, I'll do that.

Mitca- You can have the IR E6. Do you want any of the other rolls?

Does anyone have a camera that can use the 220?

What about you Holga users? This stuff would be perfect for that.

Yay ,,, Holga = Me!

I forgot about the stupid being on different continents thing. Grr. Geography just has to go and wreck it for everyone. Well 1 roll of BW 120film costs me about 5 or 6 Euros. I've got no idea what colour film costs - is it usually more or less expensive? If the postage works out to around this price or cheaper per roll then count me in. But don't worry if it works out too expensive. I dunno what postage costs between France and the US are.

I would LOVE some c-41 for my holga!!! I've had mine for several months, and not developed anything, because I didn't know that I have no labs near me that develop pro film...only c-41! And, I can't seem to find c-41 film without buying in huge bulks and without huge shipping/handling charges! So...if I'm not too late, count me in, too, for my Holga! :) :) :)

Well i am always interested, anything that is left in the 120/220 department would be awesome. Trying to move up to a bigger format myself and would love the practice. If I am not too late of course.

havoc said:
Well i am always interested, anything that is left in the 120/220 department would be awesome. Trying to move up to a bigger format myself and would love the practice. If I am not too late of course.

I can send you some with the print exchange (when my damn car gets out of the shop! geez, I can't believe how long this is taking).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back