FREE - Omega D2's? COMPLETE

MattG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I listed this a few weeks ago and have attached additional photos.
I have a 4x5 enlarger that I haven't used in years and would like to find it a new home. Actually, I have 2 of them and would like them to go as a complete set for someone that could USE it. I'm not really sure of the model numbers (D1 D2) so use the photos as a guide, if you can offer insight to help out that would be appreciated. I will separate if you don't need two of them, but would like to leave the second person with enough parts to make it usable. They are both mechanically sound and have various negative carriers and pieces/parts. The heads are both condenser type with one being variable. I know I can part this out and make some $$ but I would rather put them in the hands of an enthusiast to further the craft, so if you are looking to flip this, please don't respond. The other assembly I guess you can call it, is still in the attic (note pic) and appears to be older but perfectly usable. Shoot me an email if you are interested and I can send some pics. I am located in Youngstown Ohio and do not want to ship it for obvious reasons. PS Note sure how to delete my previous (older) post! IMG_7927.JPG IMG_7919.JPG IMG_7921.JPG IMG_7920.JPG IMG_7926.JPG IMG_7922.JPG IMG_7923.JPG IMG_7928.JPG
Have a good day, Matt

Most reactions

Back