Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so now I got your attention.

Hi a little Bio on me .......

I'm a married 30-something, from Surrey in ENGLAND with two kids (boy=7 girl=2) and a healthy interest in photography and Football (no it is football not soccer :wink: ).

I have my own site which you are welcome to have a look at and take the mickey out of.My site is here !

I started my photography as a lad with a old disc camera .. remember those? Then saved birthday money and pocket money to get a Practika MTL5B and a 50 mm lens. Then after a few years I was able to afford a Miranda MX2 (think that was it) and a couple of other lens. A nasty evil man broke in to our house and took my camera and I managed to get enough insurance money to invest in my first Canon EOS 1000fn and a 35-105 lens. And since then I have been hooked on Canon (Oh praise be to the God of Canon Cameras :hail: ). A Sigma 75-300mm waltzed it's way on to my life and my days as a photographer for a small Non League Football magazine started.

I saved and saved and finally got the new love of my life ... a Canon EOS 10 (actually the wife and kids are the love of my life). Then one day a mysterious old sage came to me and led me to temptation and the camera shop in town where there lived a Sigma 70-210 F/2.8 lesn second hand as a nice sum I was able to purchase - a load of grovelling and promising to be aq good hubby at the wife's feet granted me the purchase. :sexywink:

A year or so later the 28-135 Sigma lens entered my life........... :hugs:

So after many years, I have got a couple of digital compacts which work their way in to my camera bag if I go to a game ..... and now my stable of cameras is complete .... apart from this wonton lust for a Canon EOS digital ............ And I hear the second hand/used market place has some ....

oh yes the free sex ................ it was a lure for you to read this waffle on me ......

Thanks for listening and I hope that you like my pic on the site .. I hope that this summer I can go out and shoot some rolls .......

im not sure of how they treat false advertisers on here but personally i havent stop laughing since i read your title. welcome and enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome everyone ....... I am the sponge to your rivers of knowleage.

Remember the Bible -

And lo Moses came down from the mountain on his triumph (note: first man with a motorbike) and he had the 12 commandments. He also had a ball and named it Football........

Seriously folks (and I can be serious) Cheers for the welcome and I hope to learn a lot from you all ........ I may even be able to impart the odd item for consideration.

This is the funniest intro thread for a while!

he he he just don't soak up too much hey. I want some of that knowledge for myself.

And I suppose you say football with one of those silly little accents too do you? "Faw-baaw" hehehe. Ya gotta say it like a real aussie, Sokkaa! It's not even a real sport though. Now rugby! (not roogby like you say). But Rugby is a real man's sport! Blood, sweat and none of that silly kickin the ball around that goes on in faw-baaw.

He he he Ah I just thought I'd let you know I'm just muckin around here - and don't actually mean any of it. I know meanings can sometimes get distorted on the net so just thought I'd make sure.

Meysha said:
This is the funniest intro thread for a while!
I try to please ... I am a funny guy ... that is funny ha ha ... funny wierrrrrd !

Meysha said:
And I suppose you say football with one of those silly little accents too do you? "Faw-baaw" hehehe. Ya gotta say it like a real aussie, Sokkaa! It's not even a real sport though. Now rugby! (not roogby like you say). But Rugby is a real man's sport! Blood, sweat and none of that silly kickin the ball around that goes on in faw-baaw.

Now come on cobber ;) Rugby ? .... they carry the ball right .... that's it ... the game played by men with funny shaped balls ....

Rugby :confused: Oh I know ... yes the game played by Johnny Wilkinson ends with funny scores like .... 20-17 ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for the welcome ... it's nice to know that there are others out there ...... no not 27 legged beasts from Wibble Wibble .... but Photographers ....

Cheers thebegining! ... I hope to be in the USA next year with the family LA and San Diego ... money permitting.

Well bedtime .... it's about 11.30 ... and I can feel sleep sneeking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I thought 'free sex' was just a protest like 'free the Birmingham six'. Why do we never have a mass debate on law and order on here?
And I'll have you know I still own a disk camera. I like the quality.
Welcome.

:lol: :lol:

...one funny intro! Welcome abroad!

haha the title is great :) I rapidly opened this thread when I saw it :) welcome aboard!

Well, I haven't had time to come in to the welcome/intro forum in a while (sorry new people!), but when I saw the words FREE SEX, I had to check it out. Yeah...Chase is right, you fit in already...now get to the off-topic section, will ya?

Most reactions

Back