Free TV

Earlier this year, he got an earful from a woman who didn’t get it. “She was mad,” he recalls. “She says, ‘No, you can’t live in America for free, what are you talking about?’”

Some people get out of bed angry.

And libraries.
Read books, magazines and newspapers for free, borrow DVD movies for free, and more.

Through the local astronomy club I'm working with the local library on a telescope loan program.

Last edited:
Nah. They still won't read.

But do they know to attach foil and twist it around when having trouble getting the signal? and lean it against a wall, or have someone sit where ever it brings in the signal better...

And there's a difference between rabbit ears and an antenna, good grief don't the kids know anything??

But I want my MTV.

One of our local stations advertises "Antenna T.V." Trailers of all the old TV shows. Since I don't have an antenna, I have not tried it.

But do they know to attach foil and twist it around when having trouble getting the signal? and lean it against a wall, or have someone sit where ever it brings in the signal better...

And there's a difference between rabbit ears and an antenna, good grief don't the kids know anything??
And stick the car dongle in their mouths when they can't find their car.

I live a bit too far out of Houston to use a simple antenna. Even foil won't help.
And I sure enough remember being the remote for 3 major and 2 minor channels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'd forgotten about this hack. We will have to try it! Unfortunately, we don't pick any stations up out here. Radio stations included. :-( But we haven't tried the foil yet, so I suppose there is hope for us yet!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back