Free Year subscription to Rangefinder Magazine

GerryDavid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was around the forums last year, and I signed up for it. Now the year is almost over and I received a renewal notice for another free year's subscription. Its a really good magazine and theres usually at least a few interesting things in there each month, including a photoshop tutorial from a photography association. Im to lazy to go find an old magazine to get the name. :0)

http://www.rangefindermag.com/subscribe/

Enjoy. :0) Also sorry if this was a repost.

yeah, as long as you're a freelance or professional photog. just say so when subscribing online. i was pretty skeptical...until i received an issue in the mail.

The reason why its free is I believe they do this to boost thier subscription numbers up, so they can charge more for advertising. I was surprised when I was able to get the 2nd year for free, they didnt even try to sell me a subscription.

And nope, not alot of advertisements, and the ones there are, are interesting. I like the samples they have for the wedding books, it can show you some ideas of what to do.

Last year there was a 2nd one you could subscribe to, but it was more for photo developers I think, and I only got like 3 of them last year instead of 12.

clarinetJWD said:
This is just unbelieveable... A free magazine :)
Count Me in!!

And a good one at that :) College kids gotta love free stuff :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back