Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just sharing some of the pics I took recently, the combo of D100 and 70-300 VR is working out pretty well for me. I hope you guys like these, more pics are in the buffer and I'll have little time this week so this is it so far.. :)

#1. Freedom beyond these walls

15440807023_34c8ec1722_c.jpg

#2. Barking(licking :p) Deer
15877839539_4504a453f3_c.jpg

#3. Stripes

15882075578_78d21f534c_c.jpg

Very nice Raj, love the Zebras!

The zebras are very cool! Can I ask how you achieved your technique for this lighting at the zoo?

The zebras are very cool! Can I ask how you achieved your technique for this lighting at the zoo?
Yes you can, please go ahead and ask! :biglaugh:

JK! :1247:
This is what I did other than fixing the black and the white points:
contrast: + 100, highlights -46, shadows +40, clarity +20, and then made it black and white.. The contrast boost was the reason the other parts became darker, mainly because I used spot metering and the zebras were the brightest part of the frame. Hope that helps, and thanks :)

Raj, zebra's, big and on a canvas on your wall, seriously.

My gosh I LOVE that picture. I keep going back to it on facebook too. It's just stunning!

You could sell a ton of high quality prints of that zebra photo! It is stunning!!!
One quick question.... How in the heck did you become such a good photographer, so fast?!!!;)

Wow!! I liked the zebras, but didn't expect you guys would love it so much, specially considering the two vertical black bars obstructing the image I thought most of you would ask me to remove them. Thanks everyone :bouncingsmileys:

Raj, zebra's, big and on a canvas on your wall, seriously.

My gosh I LOVE that picture. I keep going back to it on facebook too. It's just stunning!
Thanks Barb, I'll get it printed and gift it to my sister.. she's my biggest (and probably the only) fan :345:.

You could sell a ton of high quality prints of that zebra photo! It is stunning!!!
One quick question.... How in the heck did you become such a good photographer, so fast?!!!;)
On second thoughts, I'd rather sell a copy instead of gifting it to my sister. Thanks for the idea Gallagher! :laughing:
And as for your question, the magic TPF camera is the tool and the magical TPF members are the motivation that
drives me to take my photography to infinity and beyond! (always wanted tosay that! :biggrinangelA:) Thanks a ton Gallagher! :)

Most reactions

Back