Freinds

Commonman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I noticed in my Control Panel, there is a tab called "Friends."

How is this used on the forum? How do I gain freinds?

when you click on a persons name in the forum you get a list of options - one is add them to your contacts list (which is also your friends list) they then get the option to accept or decline your offer.

As for getting friends -- I think this is something far beyond my abilty to explain ;)

What is the point of having friends on the forum? Is it so you can send them messages about events or just to let them know you like them or what?

generally is a useful contacts list - on some forums people change names almost on a weekly basis - often younger forums - a friends list helps keep in contact.
Its just like and address book if you will

Last time I clicked my "friends" button Jennifer Aniston popped up:lol::lol: I had no idea she was on the forum...no kidding...go try it. :sexywink:

I noticed in my Control Panel, there is a tab called "Friends."

How is this used on the forum? How do I gain freinds?

You shower them with money. Especially if they're mods. Mods are more expensive.

:p

Kidding, btw. There really is no point to the friends thing. I added people for the heck of it when we first got the option, but I have pretty much ignored it since.

You shower them with money. Especially if they're mods. Mods are more expensive.

:p

Kidding, btw. There really is no point to the friends thing. I added people for the heck of it when we first got the option, but I have pretty much ignored it since.

Its cause you dont have Jennifer Aniston as your friend. :lol:

Most reactions

Back