Fresh out of the Camera...

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
29vnig0.jpg

I really like this picture, but I would love some suggestions on what I can do to edit it so it looks really wow!

Thanks for the suggestions!

oh and I don't want to turn the horses into unicorns or anything like that! haha

Not much you can do with a fence cutting their necks in half, but...here's my take on it:

horses1.jpg

Crop, blur to accentuate their faces (do horses have faces? why the long face? lol), made the background a wee bit darker for a more angelic look to their heads, cloned out the tree in the background.

I think its a pretty good shot. Nice wide shot and Cute horsies!

I would straighten the horizen, crop out the third horse in the background, maybe clone out the tree, darken the background just a bit, add some contrast, and lighten up the horse on the right's ear on the inside. I would not blur it any though, in my opinion it doesn't need it. =)

Probably weren't looking for B&W, but here's a different spin on it... blur, darken background, brightness/contrast and vignette for face pop, slight crop, then the b&w conversion.
There's some weirdness, but you can probably take care of that if you're more careful than I was.
4622398931_67137b857c_o.jpg

I like the original, but without adding horns I think it lacks realism.:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back