Fresh Pics from Romania - Nikon beginner

Here is a nightshot

2996608738_17798f08de.jpg

(2.5 seconds at f3.8, ISO 800)

I believe that the horizon is crooked in that last shot, although I cannot tell for sure.

I think it is, but I think we need to remove the title "beginner" from OP's name.

Either that or this is some kind of joke. "Yeah, I'm a beginner... look at THIS!!! mwuahahahah..."

Hey, that brings back memories... The picture #9, is that from the Village Musem? #8 is from Cismigiu Park?

Very nice work! Keep posting...

being a bigginer doesnt always mean you suck. fast learners.

Fantastic photos! I don't see much in "[Building for the future?]" but the rest are great. The previous ones are also really good.

No in that "[Building for the future?]" photo, it doesn't catch my eye because it appears cluttered at the bottom. The streetlights and tall buildings are the main subject and the tree at the bottom, the wires, and the small buildings at the bottom distract from the photo. If I were you, I would shoot that one at a slightly longer focal length and without the tree at the bottom left.

I (quickly and roughly) photoshopped that photo to try to make it a little better. I cropped it and roughly cloned the tree out.
Link to edited photo: http://pyea.110mb.com/buildingfuture.jpg

Edit: The link doesn't work if you click it but if you copy the URL into your browser address bar, it'll work.

I guess it's more about the mood than the composition. Not my finest work I admit. Thanks for your edit ! Looks good...i'll see what I can do there :)
The thing is I shot this with the 50mm lens, on a very muddy and dirty side of a busy road...so i had to zoom as best as I could with my feet ;) ...and the twin towers were like a km away...not much I could do !

Thanks for your visit and comment/edit...I'll go to the darkroom to try another version ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back