Fresh snow and a summer version

Achaicus

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Since the first shot turned out so well I've had the idea to try to capture all four seasons of the scene. I'm not quite happy with the second photo for two reasons; it isn't clearly spring or summer here since it was taken the middle of June, and the photo lacks interest.

I would agree that the second photo "lacks interest" by itself, but if you DO capture all four seasons of the scene, then hang them all together, this will convey summer just fine and it will be the overall impact of all four photos that will create the "interest." The real trick to these "seasons" photos is getting photos that sufficiently distinguish spring from summer.

Also, I'd remove the vehicle in the background from the "summer" pic.

Ah I have an idea for when to try to take a spring photo, and I may try some other points during the summer and see what seems best.

I hadn't thought about removing the truck and horse trailer. I had given some thought to trying to catch a "summer" shot with the horse unloading area in the park full of trailers, and people tacking out their horses since that is one thing that goes on much more during the summer. People come from all around to ride in the park this is in.

Most reactions

Back