Friday and a long weekend for some?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Rob, May 26, 2006.

1. Rob

Rob TPF Noob!

It's the obligatory Friday thread!!

So, what you all up to this weekend? I'm most likely going to be enjoying traditional English "drought-announced" bank holiday weather - i.e. pouring rain!

I'll be spending Saturday sifting and organising the end of the print exchange - yep you heard correctly - your prints are on their way!! Oh, and the snake needs feeding!

Sunday, my new lodger Tom will be having an 18th birthday party and moving in celebration, and I will attempt (no laughing) to buy a bicycle to travel to the pub with.

Monday will be R&R day and will probably require a large amount of tidying and apologising to the neighbours.

Rob

2. Arch

Arch Damn You! Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    sounds like your sorted for the weekend then huh......... apparently its gonna stop raining in the west by sunday........ and maybe some sun?!...... but i aint got nothin planned so im in for 3 days of dossing around........ maybe i'll edit pics....... or maybe i'll just watch tv for the whole time..... wohoo :er: ...... exciting ;)

3. JohnMF

JohnMF TPF Noob!

I'm off work all next week :D

4. Verbal

Verbal $100

Lesee...today will be a slow day at work, then I have a party I have to go tonight. I don't at all feel like partying, but two of my friends are going across the country for several months and this is their farewell. So I don't really have a choice. =(

5. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'll be spending the weekend at my boyfriend's..I guess....I was planning on spending today and tommorrow there, and going home Sunday, but it's supposed to be around 90 here sunday, and I don't have my airconditioner set up yet! :lol: And Erik can't help me with it til Monday! :lol: So...I think tonight I'll just hang out at Erik's on his spare computer in chat! Hehe...tommorrow and sunday are not yet planned...I may go visit my cousin's farm, since it's not far from where Erik lives...and Sunday I MAY be going to Starved Rock State Park for a day of hiking and picture taking with my friend Natalie.

Um...that's about it. Boring, eh?

6. treehuggerhikerboy

treehuggerhikerboy TPF Noob!

Friend coming in from Boston for a visit...we're going to run the Bolder Boulder (10K....50,000 people running, beer and bands along the route), it's a hoot! Drinking and outdoor parties to follow...

7. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nothing on tap photography-wise other than one photo shoot, customer wants images of his old (now abandoned) gas station. Could be fun.

Aside from that, it will be bike riding, some pug-walking down by the creek, grilling out and relaxing on the patio.

Gosh, I can't believe June is almost here. :cheer:

8. doenoe

doenoe TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Im going to EuroDisney with my familie. We will be in the car this night at 4am and then we will be in the park at around 10am. Its going to be a blast. This is my 6th time im going there and i always enjoy the park. Im bringing my camera, so expect loads and loads of pics.

9. LilCujo

LilCujo the quiet troublemaker! Supporting Member

Soooooooo many choices for this long holiday weekend it's hard to say. Relax I think that's what the fam will do this weekend, might even take some pics this weekend....

10. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'll be traveling East of Phoenix, visiting some ghost towns (ruins) and hoping for some good opportunities for pics.

11. JTHphoto

JTHphoto TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    doing the camping thing in northern AZ tonight and tomorrow, then back home to spend some time with my wife on Sunday and Monday... it will be nice to have a 3-day weekend...

12. SantosD50

SantosD50 What!! There's a ranking system?

Queens, NY (Home), Berrien Springs, MI (School)
    Going to a camp meeting! Basically all the Brazilians in the tristate area, with in our religion, are goign to be their. Happens every year around the same time. Will be shooting alot, that's for sure and also filming 2 commercials, so that should be fun. I won't have internet while I"m there, so I'll see you guys on Monday evening!