~FRIDAY~FRADIY~FRYDAI~

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Giggity giggity.

It's Friday Folks. One of the last Fridays of 2005. Shopping is on the schedule. Friends birthday on the Saturday. I'm not sure how I found so many friends with birthdays all around the same time of the year as friggin Jesus, but I guess that's just my luck.

Anyway, Hope your day is wonderful.

My Friday was crazy!!!! :confused: Retail is just absolute shiz at christmas time. :-( Too many orders to fill... too little time... and also too much paper work! And I can't deal with incompetent co-workers. hmm tomorrow should be better!

well i gotta get ready for the bus in 10 minutes so i should go, we'll see how nice my friday is at school... two tests :grumpy:

I have a ton of work to do today and have to go jump on it.

Trying to finish all the Christmas shopping this weekend. I have another roll of film from the Lomo fisheye to pick up and (hopefully) get a good laugh from. Love that crazy little cam, but I have to use it more and learn how to hold it. :love:

Happy Friday, all! :D

Office pot-luck lunch & gift exchange game....same thing every year.

Ball Hockey game tonight...

I work tonight tommorrow and sunday...but I'm telling my boss TONIGHT that I'm quitting, so things may change. :mrgreen: 5+ years of putting up with her shiznit, and I finally get to rid her of my life. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!! I SO wish I could tell her where to shove it. *sigh* 3:45 can't come quicker.

I'm heading into town around lunchtime to meet my friend who's back from college. Then her and I are going to take a really long walk we have planned, get a lot of pictures, have some coffee, that sorta thing. It should be fun, but I'm still feeling like crap, so I dunno. I also have Bible study later tonight, and after that I have to go help a friend work on his car until around midnight, lol...so it'll be a long day, but hopefully a good one.

Not much planned. Wrapping the boys presents, timing contractions that start, last for a few hours then stop, only to repeat nightly :( We got some more snow today, so the boys will probably go sledding

Holy Crap, you're STILL prego?

My original guess is gonna be right. You're gonna have a Christmas Day baby.

I'm gonna build myself a new shed & maybe do a bit of maintenance on all my tools & machines! (red letter day! :lol:)

Maybe I'll even go shopping for my wifes Christmas present! Or should I leave that till next Saturday?:D

I am working tonight plus Sat and Sun night as well. Have had a busy shift so far. A small fire, a crazy high carbon monoxide call, a couple false alarms, and about 7 pizzas made, cooked and eaten... :)

This weekend I'll be doing homework. I only HAVE to write one paper, so maybe I'll get a head start on studying for the ridiculously large amount of tests i have next week as teachers try to fit as many tests in on the last day before break as possible.

I'll save my Christmas shopping until Wednesday and Thursday night and Friday at the latest.

ow...what a long, ridiculously exhausting Friday... but it was good!

So I gave Erin the drawing I made her and got a sweet hug (which is rare from her)..she loved it! That made my day right there. Then we went for an impromptu hike (I was wearing dress shoes though)... a very long, UPHILL hike which I am not in shape for... then we came down the wrong side of the mountain and had to walk around it to her car... anyway, I had a drink (no, I don't usually drink) and dinner and played some pool with some buds afterwards, and raced a crappy Metro home, and it was a good day!

Most reactions

Back