FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! (no....really....)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Andrea K, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Andrea K

Andrea K TPF Noob!

Oh, wait. It's not friday, but wednesday. Since I have off from school tomorrow and snow is predicted for friday (a.k.a. no school...hopefully) I'm looking at a four day weekend. So I figure I'll start the Friday thread a little early and since i never get to start one I'll do it now. My plans for this weekend are to:

take a nap right now because I'm not feeling very well
    start on an English paper
    read a book for English
    and hopefully I'll have some time to take some pictures after the snow on friday assuming there is no school

2. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    DON'T TEASE ME!!!! I have to drive an hour to work tommorrow and it's supposed to be nasty n snowy out. Hmph!

3. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Just call it your Hump Day thread, Andrea. :lol: That works! I envy you the four day weekend - hope you get to feeling better. :D

I had to hit the gym last night, so tonight it's my famous lasagna for dinner, a fire, and a bottle of red zin. :drool:

4. df3photo

df3photo TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    FRIDAY?!?!?!?
    sorry, you could fool me... ive been unemployed for a week and a half (sofar)and the only time I can tell what day it is when im unemployed is on sunday when the big newspaper shows up...

5. clarinetJWD

clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Staff Member

I already feel like it's friday, because I'm recording a concert tonight (usually happens on Friday or Saturday). Don't play with my emotions! I'm fragile.

6. Andrea K

Andrea K TPF Noob!

I'm sorry everyone, but at least there is only two days left till the weekend for you common folk!

7. bace

bace TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yo, this thread is perfect.

I missed it yesterday, and today (Thursday) is my Friday for this week.

Four day weekend for my bizirthday whuut!

Tonight, getting an early night. Tomorrow going back to the hometown to chill with some old friends and party half my face off. Saturday doing the Dinner/Dancing thing. Sunday doing the brunch/recovery/repeat Saturday thing. Monday....might try and get a photo shoot in there. We'll see how I feel.

8. Verbal

Verbal $100

Everyday is friday for me now. School got out on Tuesday for me, and the job I was going after got taken by some young prick. =( But I think I'm going to go back and do (another) an internship there (it's a computer store, retail, building, and fixing) so that when the next job opening becomes available, I'll be right there to snatch it up. Also so that I can get college credit for it... that'd be nice.

9. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Okay, I've updated this thread so it really fits. :mrgreen:

Happy "official" Friday, peeps. I have nothing on tap at the moment, which means I'll end up doing a little bit of everything to avoid my pile of laundry.

Is everyone snowed in, then? Nothing fun going on? :lol:

10. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I've got a busy weekend on tap. Saturday is our annual Christmas dinner at my wife's uncle & aunt's house. That same night, one of my friends is having a party before he goes to Kenya for a month.

Sunday is my Mom's birthday so my sister is having dinner at her house...but I've got a ball hockey game to play that night as well.

11. Jeff Canes

Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    No I am not snow in, we don’t get mush snow so it's not that likely to happen.:lmao: I have a birthday party to go to Saturday of a friend's daughter. If the party does not run to long I hope to get to ski park and do some shooting.

12. Verbal

Verbal $100

I'm going to town later today to meet the buyer of my Xbox - it'll be nice to have $120 pockets again, lol. Then, of course, I will spend it all on double A batteries for my camera, and go on a photoshoot! Then Bible study, then going to see Chronicles of Narnia most likely. Tomorrow, going to town again to see Narnia again with a bunch of different friends, then going to a party at one of their houses, then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.