FRIDAY!

Busy all weekend. Saturday, club Christmas party in Indy, about 105 miles away. Got to be there, I'm the VP of the club and we are making 35 custom printed shirts for the guests. Sunday we have the Cincinnati clubs party, (about 55 mile drive in the other direction) and we are setting up out mobile studio and shirt printer, so it will be a work day. Monday, we will be making a presentation to a local historical society to digitally copy every item in there museum for display on the web, a project that will take us about a year. Weekend, what weekend?

im going to a couple of school basketball games tonight. wish i could get some pictures but unfortunately i volunteered to keep the score/book/etc.
the rest of the weekend i will be working on some projects.

Oh yes, weekend - tomorrow it's the first day this winter I'll bake buscuits together with my boyfriend ;)

But the week wasn't so stressy because I was (or I am) ill and so I stayed at home (but I went to school on Monday for the first two lessons, then I went home because I felt ill - but today and yesterday I had to go to the first two lessons, too, because of exams :roll: ).

Happy freaking Friday. I'm on phone support Friday night and all weekend then Five more days on the road. At least I will get to spend some time on here looking at all the posts instead of just skimming over them while I talk to labs that have contaminated chemistry or don't know how to print something.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back