FRIDAY!

tomorrow I'm going to go to a going away party... one of my friends is going to Germany in a few weeks and I wanted to bid her a farewell. :)

That should be about it... :lol:

I'm at work right now, just taking my lunch break. I usually just walk around town or read at a coffee shop during my break, but I thought I'd hop on the forum and see what's goin' down. Today's been nuts so far...we're backed up with 80-some computers downstairs to be built asap, so everything's been hectic since I started. Today we've had a few problems that have really slowed me down, but mostly smooth sailing...I'll have at least seven PC's ready to be shipped by the end of the day. One had three sticks of RAM, one of which was bad and it was causing some very odd problems...I just got that sussed out before lunch.

Anyway, it'll be SO nice to get home today! I haven't had time to do anything all week because of large amounts of homework, and being gone at least ten hours every day for work. So the weekend's going to be great =D

This weekend? I'm going to develop my first roll of film. I was 'working from home' today, so I mixed the chemicals in readiness for tomorrow. I'm slightly nervous...

Thomsk

Traci said:
That would be a sight to see...:lmao:

I really need to start bringin a video camera. You really are missing out on these shows.

bace said:
I really need to start bringin a video camera. You really are missing out on these shows.

You could send them into that new VH1 show...I forgot the name of it, dang it!
Anyways...you send them video clips of sh!t like that.:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back