Friday!!

I'm going to record a multitude of recitals on Sunday, but other than that...I have no plans! Good God, finally...

Well, I am planning on getting together with friends to watch an opera on Saturday night...does that make me too much of a music nerd? Thought so. Damn.

dinner with the wife's family tonight (mmmmm, mexican food), helping my sister with a yard sale tomorrow morning, Texas Hold 'em tournament tomorrow night, and then thinking about going to a butterfly exhibit on Sunday to take some pics. I've never been to one before, but i've seen some amazing photos on here from similar places.

Well, its the queens birthday tomorow: Queens Day. Its not the queen who is "ruling"the netherlands now though, its the birthday of he grandma or something. But its just one big party everywhere. And tonight its Queens Night (original eh). But i think ill just stay home tonight and party all day tomorow. We are starting at 10 am and probably end in the am too. Im going to take my crappy digital camera with me, so expect some weird pictures :)

clarinetJWD said:
I'm going to record a multitude of recitals on Sunday, but other than that...I have no plans! Good God, finally...

Well, I am planning on getting together with friends to watch an opera on Saturday night...does that make me too much of a music nerd? Thought so. Damn.
ooo! I think it sounds fun, actually. Been years since I sat down and watched one. :blushing:

Awww, Friday. I'm a terrible person though. I woke up this morning at 6:30 and simply could NOT bring myself to get up. At all. So I rolled out of bed, crawled to my computer, and emailed my boss saying I won't be in until noon. :mrgreen:

terri said:
ooo! I think it sounds fun, actually. Been years since I sat down and watched one. :blushing:
We watched Wagner's Das Rheingold a few weeks ago, and while we're waiting to get Die Walkure, we're doing Berg's Wozzeck.

it is long weekend here ... till... the next friday :D heheh monday is off (the "labor day", 2 is the day of national flag, 3rd is the anniversary of the constituion of third may... I don't remember exactly but it was the 3rd constitution signed in Europe). and thursday is off because.. I have only one lecture in physics and I'm not really interested in attending.. but I'll need to go to work for 2 hours... but no school...

and what's worse... i have a lot to do. unfortunaltelly my great grandma died and I'm going to a funeral (a whole day drive) so I won't be here for a few days... I'm reallly p****d off because I was to attend a photo shoot in bird reservoir... and photogs need to have special pass to get there and take photos. and thanks to my photo society we were given those passes for Monday... and it's funeral then :( so I'm not going to take pics of birdies :(:(:(:(:(:( more.. I had a lot of school stuff to do and prepare to exams... ehh difficult times...

going hiking in the adirondacks on sunday, will be haning with some frineds tonight making fun of ricers and trying to find somone who will actually race instead talking **** and driving away.

What a fabulous day today was!!! I got a date tomorrow (today I guess, technically...I should go to bed!) with an amazingly beautiful girl! Her name is Lily, and I met her today at a hippy store that I go to every day after work. She's...oh man, so soo soooooo beautiful. AND she seems super sweet, so it seems like she's got the whole package! I hope she doesn't stand me up tomorrow, lol...but I'm expecting her to. Usually works out that way =P

lostprophet said:
just down the road from you at Abingdon

gates open at 10.00 and its only £7.00

Might pop down there if the weather is ok - forecast rain for tomorrow I think.

Better speak to the wife....

It's my off day today..but I have work on saturday even on sunday..

Most reactions

Back