Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IT'S FRIDAY PEOPLE!

What are y'all up to this weekend?

I will be backing up 42GB of photos, and then reformatting my computer. Fun stuff. :S

Hah...'fun' indeed, yet neccessary

I work 12 of the next 27 hours selling clothing, then tommorrow night I may be heading down to an acoustic/folk/blues free music festival in a fantastic-looking part of town..photo ops? Me hopey so

I'll most probably be going to the Jazz Festival at Asbury Park.

Oh...the Lake...it's been so long since I was at a lake...

I'm in a wedding party this July and this weekend is a big "pre-wedding Farm Party", which is kind of a tradition in my wife's family. Should be a lot of partying and fun. I think they are having a pig roast as well.

Hehe...looks like a good portion of the rest of my friday at work will be spent drawing house plans for my stepdad to submit for a building permit. Hehe...I love doin this stuff...I should go to school and become an architecht. :D

I have my senior portraits today in a few hours. Something corrupted my computer last night. I can't find my pictures and songs. So we'll be dealing with that for a while.

Completing the house repairs and cleaning so we are ready to list it for sale on Monday :shock: If the weather is nice I might take the kids to the pool with Aubrey does a wedding shoot.

goin out to the clubs with my 3 brothers, deadly on da scene i tell you.

I have a box of goodies from Freestyle waiting for me at home. :cheer:

I'll be in the darkroom. :D

Tonight: chilled white wine on the patio and probably Thai food. :thumbup:

Big Mike said:
Oh...the Lake...it's been so long since I was at a lake...

I'm in a wedding party this July and this weekend is a big "pre-wedding Farm Party", which is kind of a tradition in my wife's family. Should be a lot of partying and fun. I think they are having a pig roast as well.

Just got back from Canadian camping trip near Banff/Jasper...beautiful places (I'll post pix in a bit)...so I'll be resting this weekend (woke up every morning at 4:30 because the sun was up and the birds were singing).

I have to say the Albertan's/BC'ins that I met are really nice, accomodating and inoffensive folk!

p.s. Drag about the Oilers, although they really gave it a good shot and made for an exciting finals!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back