Fried HDR

desertdave

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A little fried HDR for those who love or hate it.

DSC_0501_2_3_tonemapped.jpg

David

I like how HDR gives anyone the creative tools to work on a photo and have the range from very realistic to creative artwork.

This (in my mind) falls into creative artwork, and I happen to like this one. I really like the colors it brought out.

Would you mind showing us the original?

At first look they appear to be doorways, then they turn into floors. Very interesting optical illusion. The color and creative art work works very well here. Good job, well done. :thumbup:

David

I like how HDR gives anyone the creative tools to work on a photo and have the range from very realistic to creative artwork.

This (in my mind) falls into creative artwork, and I happen to like this one. I really like the colors it brought out.

Would you mind showing us the original?

No problem. And thanks for the kind words. I needed them. My last few shots were, shall we say, not so well taken.

DSC_0501.jpg

I like the original better. With some minor adjustments in post, it could be very cool. I love the composition.

I think the colors work well here because of the abstract aspects of the picture. And I too agree its nice to be able to enjoy something with so much range as HDR. From super photographic quality to far out artwork.

David
Those are some unusual colors for a building. I like the original and agree there is a potential for realistic treatment of the shot.

...but I like the HDR treatment you have in the OP more. The depth from top to bottom, the detail of the piping and the colors work very well together.

Most reactions

Back