Friend Photo Shooot 2 *pretty girl inside* :)

Tell her to take our that ugly upper lip piercing. Sorry but I don't see how people find that attractive.

Other than that, everything's cool. Good job.

Ya I agree on the monroe piercing...I have always agreed it looks stupid. I know barely any men who think it's attractive....another one of those "I need to look pretty" things that only looks pretty to other girls...*shrugs*. I call it the mustache piercing to all my girl friends that have them...makes them think twice lol.

BUT. She has a really nice body, and very clear skin. I like her face in number 3

I think these have very nice color and mostly they are pretty awesome. I will say though that it seems she is right in the center for most of them but that works for some photos and if its right for you then go for it. ;)
I htink a reflector would have helped with these because her face has a lot of shadows on it. A reflector to bounce some of that light back up into her face would make these smashing! Good job. :)

I think these have very nice color and mostly they are pretty awesome. I will say though that it seems she is right in the center for most of them but that works for some photos and if its right for you then go for it. ;)
I htink a reflector would have helped with these because her face has a lot of shadows on it. A reflector to bounce some of that light back up into her face would make these smashing! Good job. :)
That is a awesome idea I have many time I need to reflect some light in a pic.. Any ideas of were to get one? With out spending alot of money lol I am on a tiiight budget

I agree with Kathi, you need a reflector. If you can't afford one take a big piece of cardboard or foamboard and glue aluminum foil onto it. Crinkle up the foil first, then flatten and glue. You can even make a handle on the back for better control. It works great. Move it around and watch the light. Keep shooting, good luck.

I agree with Kathi, you need a reflector. If you can't afford one take a big piece of cardboard or foamboard and glue aluminum foil onto it. Crinkle up the foil first, then flatten and glue. You can even make a handle on the back for better control. It works great. Move it around and watch the light. Keep shooting, good luck.
Bloody brilliant thanks! :)

Even if you get caught one day with out a reflector popup the flash. If you subtly fill flash the subject will come out more. Fire the flash too hard and you destroy the depth though so take care.

Even if you get caught one day with out a reflector popup the flash. If you subtly fill flash the subject will come out more. Fire the flash too hard and you destroy the depth though so take care.
awesome! I will have to practice more either way I am still a extreme novice with photography still but I like to thank all for their feedback!:) I feel the only way to get better is to find what you did wrong and change it.

awesome! I will have to practice more either way I am still a extreme novice with photography still but I like to thank all for their feedback!:) I feel the only way to get better is to find what you did wrong and change it.

you are right - this is just the place to learn these things! It has helped me tremendously, I still have ways to go but I can't thank these peopel enough!

Most reactions

Back