Friends car C&C

ccssk8ter11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend just got his car back from the shop so we went out and took a few pictures. Let me know what you think,

Oh and I know alot of people here arent huge on the whole hdr look but I thought it worked with these ones. They arent multiple exposure hdr's the car was just in a big shadow cause of where the sun was so i used the brush in lightroom to up the exposure on the car a little, hence the slight halo's. I Should have spent more time doing it more carefully but whatever, here they are haha. All comments appreciated.
DSC_0120-2-1.jpg

DSC_0197-2.jpg

DSC_0199-2-1.jpg

What's his 1/4 time? :p

He used to run low 13's with his old setup but he was only making around 300whp with that, He just got done putting a 15,000 dollar fully built cosworth block, fully built tranny, and aps rotated twin scroll turbo kit. Its supposed to be making around 500-600whp now he just has to break the motor in first. The suspension and everything is all done, its a full track car.

I think right around 3,200. Im not sure though, its gutted and fully caged. But they are heavy cars to begin with. I think they weigh like 3,600 or 3,700 stock?

edit: scratch that they are like 3,200 stock. So i dont know what it weighs now. Its alot less though.

I think right around 3,200. Im not sure though, its gutted and fully caged. But they are heavy cars to begin with. I think they weigh like 3,600 or 3,700 stock?

edit: scratch that they are like 3,200 stock. So i dont know what it weighs now. Its alot less though.

That's interesting. I have an 00 Camaro(V6 DD), and it only weighs 3300. I thought the Impreza's would be quite a bit lighter.

That's interesting. I have an 00 Camaro(V6 DD), and it only weighs 3300. I thought the Impreza's would be quite a bit lighter.

really?
thats weird, you would think they would be but idk they are pretty big cars, i mean its still a four door.

^^ yeah they are heavy cars, a buddy of mine has a WRX the other an STi and the STi weights a ton stock. Btw great pictures :D I'm going to be taking pics of my car 02 Miata soon, any tips :D

^^ yeah they are heavy cars, a buddy of mine has a WRX the other an STi and the STi weights a ton stock. Btw great pictures :D I'm going to be taking pics of my car 02 Miata soon, any tips :D

Yeah they are fun cars though. Thanks!
And I dont know, its different for every situation really. I believe there was a thread on here about automotive photography tips, ill send you a link if i find it.

Most reactions

Back