friends forever

papatooth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3924144375_7f065e58ec_b.jpg

seems slightly overexposed and you've cut the horses ears off which is a real bummer but your photo does show meaning to the title. i like it.

I like this shot. The horse's ears being cut off really isn't an issue for me since the emotion in the photo is so strong and basically hits the viewer at the horses eye. I didn't even notice the ears till I read Kimba's response. I do agree that it seems a little over exposed, but not by much. Very nice shot.

sometimes pictures are taken quickly like this one, i saw a moment in time that never happens with Ben so i grabbed it forever. if its a little cooked so be it. ill fix it when it becomes just a picture to me.
horses bit when they are being naughty and you just slap them on the body and they get the point NEVER HIT THEM IN THE FACE!

your right, when the moment presents itself you have to shoot without thinking sometimes.
I agree with you Dagwood56, it is not an issue for me with his ears being cut but a lot of animals fold their ears back when showing affection this is the only reason i mentioned it.
Im actually scared of hoses since i got kicked by one but they are so beautiful

Most reactions

Back