Friends, with a twist, of course

tr0gd0o0r

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
He parked just a little too far away.

john_gas.jpg

Yeah, we thought we could do a back flip off of the wall..... We were wrong. (incedently another shot from this time got put in my schools literary magazine.)

laura.jpg

Oh the the wonders of a red fliter, on my friends flash. Unfortunatly, it didn't enlarge so well.

red_chris.jpg

Be brutal, come on, tell me every little thing you see wrong, it'll only make me better.

if you are annoyed by the fact that i cropped your image, please feel free to say so and i will gladly not do so in the future. here is how i feel about one image:

crop to -

lauracrop.jpg

it's a great motion capture with a pleasant vertical uneasiness about it.

[/quote]if its cropped to there, then it looks like the photo was taken as landscape and rotated. standing on bricks with a leg kicked out the back[/quote]

What with grass growing vertically up a wall?

i like the uneasiness with the wall and the girl. it makes me want to throw up,...but in a good way.

md

Well....most people like them apart from MD who wants to throw up nicely! What a critic!
Personally the first one depresses me that someone could show such a lack of forethought.
The last one with the red filter is OK, just not my bag but I can see the potential for some interesting shots.
The middle one is great and I like Motcon's cropping also the possibilities are there as others pointed out.
Good work!

I don't mind you cropping my photos, in fact I'm flattered you thought it was worth the time and effort. And its a whole lot more effective than saying what you think it should be. I sort of agree w/ that landscape comment, I'd say take a little off the top to give a better width/height ratio. I also sort of like the stuff you cropped out, sort of puts her in proportion. but the DOF needs to be smaller for that

Most reactions

Back