Friends

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots of my friends at a castle and in a cafe, the day after NY in Sattendorf, Austria...brrr it was cold outside.
1 outside the local castle...Rothenthurn I think was the name.
451136157_G3X6x-L.jpg

2 Allessio in b&w.
451135941_n6Cyg-L.jpg

3 Ilona by the window.
451135984_Hrkjz-L.jpg

4 Together.
451136005_BsLjn-L.jpg

#2 looks really good, it looks like an authors picture on the back of a book or something haha. I like it.

Very photogenic couple! I wish in #1 she would have lost the gloves. Everything else looks good.

I really like them. They are people I would like to meet, I feel like. Two quick comments. 1 is I agree, the gloves in #1 is off. 2, I love 4, but the style makes the female look like she has bad bags under her eyes. Easy fix there.

oh, btw, love the ones of them alone. Something very genuine.

#2 looks really good, it looks like an authors picture on the back of a book or something haha. I like it.

yes it does look like that, thanks glad you like it....maybe he can use it when he does a book of his paintings.

Very photogenic couple! I wish in #1 she would have lost the gloves. Everything else looks good.

yep you're right, it was really a quick grab shot and I missed the gloves...glad you like the rest of it.

I really like them. They are people I would like to meet, I feel like. Two quick comments. 1 is I agree, the gloves in #1 is off. 2, I love 4, but the style makes the female look like she has bad bags under her eyes. Easy fix there.

thanks they are very nice people and quite genuine....the contrasty processing I did does make her eyes look bad, I might have to try again.

I dunno, I don't have a problem with the "bags" under her eyes.
1. She's a very pretty lady regardless
2. This is not a "glamour" shot or a magazine cover.
3. This is supposed to capture a moment and convey a feeling...which it does very well.

I am obviously referring to shot 4 here.

but do you think *she* would like bags under her eyes that don't actually exist? My guess is she would not.

not all dark and black like in the 4th photo

Most reactions

Back