Friends

[Event Horizon]"You can't leave...she won't let you."[/Event Horizon]

Jon you can't leave, you're like a father to some of us!!

Why do I have to get up to something like this in the morning?
I don't like it.
I don't like the thought of TPF without JonMikal.
And I don't understand why not a simple posting less or even much less can do, if time is against your spending so much time on here or on photographing or so?
Others that are members and have personal reasons like a new love in life, a new wife in life, a move before them or whatnot post a lot less, but they don't walk out on us :cry: :cry: :cry:.
Why would you want to do that?
Tell me you were not serious.
Please.
Say this was just kidding, and you would not want LaFoto to get up in the morning and get the shock of the day. Pleeeeeaaaaase!
I want to meet up with you in April!
You're one of my reasons to fly across the Pond!
And you want to leave?
Now?
Can't be. This cannot be *stomping foot three times*. There.

LaFoto said:
Why do I have to get up to something like this in the morning?

What Corinna said! It'll be a real shame not to see your posts any more. Hope things work out and you can come back sometime soon. Maybe we'll still be able to meet in DC.

Rob

All I can say is, your 'simply beautiful!!!' comment to one of my pictures made my day (week, year :) ). I'm sorry you won't be around anymore, but grateful for everything.

Take care man.

Don't leave!

Just pop in when you can! :thumbup:

I can understand when someones circumstances change they can go from posting every day to just 2-3 times a month.

But I can't understand why someone would say they're not coming back! :confused: (OK apart from a few examples but I'm not even going there :( )

Stick around. Next post in Feb?:thumbup:

man, i haven't been here long either just a couple of weeks (although you wouldn't think it by number of posts!) but i'v come to realise that jonmikal = superbe picture posts (esp b+w) and invaluable feedback from a hardend photographer when posting your own shots. will be missed :(

please dont go mate, well at least dont go fully, please still post every now and again...

:( :scratch: :irked: :banghead: :playball: :whip: :shock: :| :cry: :stun: :delete: :hertz: :angry1:

:cokespit: :confused: huh? :thumbdown: Whata?

jonmikal... have you read these posts??? how can you walk away from these people who think of you as a friend??
what ever the reason, what ever the cause, please reconsider. please think of nothing else but how rare it is to have the ability to touch someones heart...or dreams...

you make people feel better about their attempts at photography... you make them feel more important... your one of the first , if not the very first, to welcome me, and make me feel like its a community.

and if not for your encouragement, i would never have posted... ever.

if time is a factor, i understand... but if its something said or done on here, please just let it slide. there are too many of us that feel honored to know you, and feel a kinship for you even though we may be miles apart.

on a personal note, i am getting tired of saying goodbye to people i like...and yet the ones i dont seem to stay with me forever...

dont say bye.... dont leave. its not fair to anyone. and in all truth, you will miss us, too....( atleast i hope you will....) and its a freekin shame to have to lose someone as a friend.....and it not involve death.
i cant bring you back from the dead, but i can sure try to bring you back from the "gone"...... please re-think this.... just give it thought ...re-read what others have written on here....feel the friendship... the love that is trying to be sent to you... the warmth of friendship, kinship, companionship is hard to run from.........and its hard to feel this somewhere else, when you have been such a huge part of tpf....to me, and countless others, your the biggest reason to be on here... your personality and talent is what kept me coming back....and its what made me feel welcomed.....

^^^^^ what they all said ... plus ...

good grief, JonMikal ... please don't go. You are truly a gifted, blessed man in your talents as a photographer, but you take it a step further and always motivate, encourage and inspire everyone on this forum.

And you're just a darn good friend, too.

Most reactions

Back