Friends

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by A.Rotshtein, May 15, 2004.

1. A.Rotshtein

A.Rotshtein TPF Noob!

[​IMG]

Enjoy :wink:

AR

2. craig

craig TPF Noob!

Interesting shot! Well composed. I am not sure about seeing the back of the subjects head. The photo works better for me if I think in terms of shapes as opposed to people.

3. Jeff Canes

Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Look at this earlier in the day. Think I agree with Craig on this. I like to see faces.

Keep The Good Work:thumbsup:

4. Luminosity

Luminosity No longer a newbie, moving up!

This is good ... experimentation , looking at things at angles different to what we're used to.Its intruiged me to the point where I'm curious about their faces , their expressions/emotions at that particular point.Would love to see a side on view.
    A view of their faces , all looking in the same direction , would better relay their relationship and the theme of friendship to me. JMO.....
    Sorry that I cant offer any objective critisism on the technical side , being so new to photography I would be out of my depth.Can only offer you my thoughts based on a purely visual laymen aspect. Someone who has just walked in off the street, so to speak ;).

5. malachite

malachite Heavily Medicated For Your Protection

You don't need the faces in there. Five wetsuits and a surfboard tells the whole story. All of them sitting together, looking off in the same general direction; it's a story picture, the best kind IMHO........................