Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_5252.jpg

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5263.jpg

P1110640.jpg

These are the first few I edited... I'll be posting more soon.

Tell me what you think!

-Chris

I love the second one. Its looks great and it seems like you did some vintage type of affects on it. Keep up the great work.

The muted color in the 2nd one is nice.

May I ask what did you do to get the color effect on number2? Was it just desaturation or something else?

I really love #2. I love the color and the pose the girls are in. Just beautiful!

I think these look great! #2 and 3 are just awesome. I like that first one too, but I think it would look better if it was cropped a little higher.

Nice shots, but I have a couple of questions. What are you trying to say by photographing the back of their heads in 2 and 4. 3 is cute, but she does not have a friend in that one. Why?

Love & Bass

Nice job, 2 is my favorite!

Nice shots, but I have a couple of questions. What are you trying to say by photographing the back of their heads in 2 and 4. 3 is cute, but she does not have a friend in that one. Why?

Love & Bass
we be bluegrass folk.

don't think much into any of that.

This set is just fabulous. You really captured the warm, friendly nature and deep sense of companionship between these two. I agree with everyone that #2 is fantastic and stands out as my favorite. Shooting from the back in #2 and #4 really gave a neat effect. I especially like the country feel with the hay bails and long narrow path. Great composition and overall wonderful job. :thumbup:

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back