Frog eating snake

David_low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
david-low.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't posted quite a while. Sure its a courages frog but i think its the reflection of water around the edge of the leaf and iots foaming bubbles.

460062114_DijaU-O.jpg

Well spotted, nicely interpreted, good focus - and lovely colours. I like this one.

And I also like the fact that above its head in the muddy water we can still detect some plants under water, and looking at that part of the photo is made even more interesting by the muddiness of the water, since we have to look twice to really make out what we see.

Well spotted, nicely interpreted, good focus - and lovely colours. I like this one.
Thanks for appreciation. Sometimes we needed so badly for all these ingredients to fall into one, including right place, right time. Divine appointment !!

That is super neato! And it is called refraction
Thanks Shea. Now I recalled from my school day about refraction.

great pose from the frog, peekin his head out of the water. frogs are quick too, i bet you had to be fast-- nice capture

great pose from the frog, peekin his head out of the water. frogs are quick too, i bet you had to be fast-- nice capture
Actually I was surprised that he took on the challenge to stare at me very much longer and I have all the time in the world to take several shots, ensuring the eyes are focussed.

Tworails - Thanks for your comments too.

Most reactions

Back