from a walk behind our property...

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by thebeginning, May 11, 2005.

1. thebeginning

thebeginning TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    havent posted any photos in a while, and i hate to start posting again with something so un-amazing, especially with all of these incredible photos everyone has been posting :shock:. but i thought i'd share these very humble, humble photos with you anyway, just for fun :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i didnt even know we had all these flowers behind our property, so that was neat :)

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    And just for fun, you happened to send in nice ones, of which I like the first and last the best. I am partial to yellow flowers, as may by now have transpired (as well as to the colour green, that fresh green of spring!, and the combination of yellow and blue...), so photos of a meadow of yellow flowers will never cease to fascinate ME.

Unfortunately, these have become very small, I would like to see especially the second in a much bigger version, and maybe framed and titled, like some others here can do. I can't either, with my own photos, much to my dismay (acute lack of Photoshop!).

3. BLS

BLS TPF Noob!

What a wonderful find: a meadow of beautiful flowers! Love the last one and the one with the wood pile in the background.

4. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Photos NOT OK to edit
    :flower: YAY! :flower: pretty little yellow flowers! (little sugar high at the moment so don't mind me)
    #2 and 3 are my favourites.

Love the bee on the flower too. I tried to get one like that but the damn bees just don't sit still long enough!

5. thebeginning

thebeginning TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    thanks guys, you are too kind. LaFoto, here is a bigger version of the second and last ones for you :) . i'm just aweful at coming up with names, and unless i get really good all of a sudden i'm not going to use emotional names...as for borders, i havent found one that i like the best and i'd rather not have all different ones. so until then i hope it's ok just to post the pictures :). sorry they look kind of mucky, i had to lower the quality to upload them as larger photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Canoncan

Canoncan TPF Noob!

They are very colourful shots. Humble heck we all are humbled on this site daily. You have to just get over it and have fun. Keep posting.

7. JonMikal

JonMikal TPF Noob!

nice job! i like your compositions a lot! :thumbup:

8. thebeginning

thebeginning TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    ah thanks guys . i've been trying to veer away from nature shots lately...which is probably why i was hesitant to post these. i dont want to take pictures where the quality of picture depends on the technical parts of the photo. not that i dont know what i'm suppose to follow (at least somewhat), but i want to take a photo that doesnt need to be perfectly focused or have the perfect saturation or depth of field to make it say something. that's why i havent liked doing nature photos lately...they are so often associated with such guidelines. i've been yearning to try and take moving photos, photos that arent when someone sees them they dont think 'wow, that's a nice photo'. I want to create or capture an image that causes the imagination to run wild, or at least capture an image that has a story behind it so the audience or viewer can create something from it. i've seen things lately that would work fine for this type of thing, but i often dont have a camera :(. i want to capture irony mostly. unfortunately it's not something you can look for...you just have to be there when it happens. thanks for the comments on these though!! i really appreciate it.

9. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    And thank you for testing out my idea of framing that one photo - I quite like the outcome, to my mind the frame actually enhances the photo here, so thank you again.
    If you're interested, there are some yellow flowers up that I am surrounded with right now, somewhere below, 0 replies so far... titled, well, "Yellow Flowers", I think (with reference to Meysha and her yesterday's "sugar high" [see above] ;)).

10. thebeginning

thebeginning TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    thanks again lafoto :)

didn't see your thread though...you should bump it ;)

11. Aoide

Aoide TPF Noob!

Great shots. I wish I had something like this behind *my* house. I especially like #3 and #4.