From A Window Seat

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All comments and critique greatly appreciated.

Tuna

Window-Seat-Fweb.jpg

First of all....WOW! Were you flying when this was taken because I've never sat at a window that was that clean. :lol: Secondly...WOW!!! You used color film on this one. :D

I really like the colors and contrast on this shot and it's crystal clear. Great shot Tuna!!!!

pretty pic :) i like the purple sky color, detail in the rivets & the golden finish on the turbine... is it natural or tweaked? even the bright sun bursts at the end of the wing are great... the edge of the wing leads you to them :)

meotter said:
is it natural or tweaked?

Shot with a Contax T2 on Velvia. Normal levels/curves adjustments but otherwise, pretty much natural with some dodging at bottom in the dark areas to bring out outline highlights.

Tuna

Wow! I like it too. Unusual perspective, but the composition works. Love those colors, too. Great job! :D

Great shot. It would be interesting to see with a slightly blurred background to give the feeling of movement.

Every edge is very clean. Not sure what to look at, but it doesn't seem to matter. Very "areodynamic". I like it.

If I may ask, what time of day did you take this?

Picksure said:
Every edge is very clean. Not sure what to look at, but it doesn't seem to matter. Very "areodynamic". I like it.

This was late in the afternoon as the plane climbed above an impending thunderstorm - I caught this shot as the sun began peeking through when we rose above the clouds.

Tuna

Tuna said:
Picksure said:

This was late in the afternoon as the plane climbed above an impending thunderstorm - I caught this shot as the sun began peeking through when we rose above the clouds.

Tuna

Thanks Tuna, I though it kinda looked like night or evening shot. Would also explain why (to me anyway), the wing looks lit from the bottom side. Great capture.

WOW!

It's amazing you shot it with such clarity even behind a thick window. The composition is sharp. Admirable work!

Really awesome. How did you get such a clear shot though the glass? I've never seen an airplane window that clean.

well, I'm not really fond of planes pics, but yours is really good ! :thumbsup:
the focus and the contrast are excellent and the colours are astonishing !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back