from above

sabenemmons

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
latham_big.jpg

Well, it's certainly a "look twice" image!!! Like the detail in the eyes, like the d-o-f. Possibly could do with darkening the face, it's probably the black jumper that's lightened it. I might be tempted to crop more of the mossy branch out?

I do like it though!

ya i had thought about croping some of the moss out but i thought it might kindof lose its prespective. I was standing on this huge moss covered boulder
thanks for the input

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with the shot? What mood? To me, it seems like you are trying to convey that this rock is up above this kid and he is kind of hiding, but some how it doesn't come off right. When I first looked at it, I thought the top part of the picture was a different picture and was "glued" on to another picture. After looking for a few seconds I finally realized you were standing on a rock (and sure enough above in your comment, it mentions that).

I think you should have the kid looking up move a little further away from the rock and maybe try to get more of the rock in focus...or something. I'm really not sure.

Not sure if that blabbing was any help or not...:)

Dude, that is wild. I first thought it was some odd mod you did to a photo. but very wild.
Not sure if I would pout it on display but really wild shot.

weird picture. something about it kind of creeps me out..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back