From around the Lakes

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
Two shots from around the Lakes near Keswick.

2.jpg

Ashness-bridge.jpg

TFL.
C&C Welcome.
Ken.

The first one has a real nice sky, but I think it would benifit from a little more contrast.

Nice depth. X2 on the clouds.

Whoa! I love this first one.
Just as it is.
It looks very natural and I would love to crawl into my screen and go for a walk there NOW, immediately. It is so inviting.

The second looks a tad too sharp for my liking.

I really like the first one but the path on the right is kind of distracting. The clouds look like they're about ready to cut loose. Good job :)

great stuff, gotta get meself up there soon

Nice shots, good lookin clouds on the first one.

Both are beauties, but going against the tide i like the second one best. Great vision, sharp depth of field. the only photo I can remember where the rushing water was such a wonderful compliment to the photo rather than being the main focus. Nice job,thanks for sharing............D

Thanks guy's, apprciate the comments as always.....
The lack of contrast in the sky of the first shot I put down to it being very foggy/misty, the weather while I was there was not nice to say the least.
The second shot is a well photographed bridge at the lakes BUT normally from the other side.....as it has a lovely view down the valley and over one of the lakes....search Asness bridge and you'll see tons of shots from the other side. I couldn't get that shot as like I say the weather was poor and with the fog, I could hardly see the lake so decided to get it from this angle.
Thanks again.
Ken.

Most reactions

Back