1. Vibo Marina
4cec3955ccfd5aed2cc60868b4f745ca-.jpg

2.Genova Pegli
a881bd160a6a72f57ff9a94e5913af46-.jpg

3.Vibo Marina again;)
4ed090c8343df74d3fcee75155261cdc-.jpg

Thanks to everybody for attention

well...

number one looks a bit weird because youlook up with the camera... and the land looks to be 'down there'. to be honest i don't know what did you want to achive inthis photo. if you wanted to take a photo of this building why didn't you move a bit right to capture it all? if youw anted to try yourself at landscape - why didn't you turn left? now the photo lacks one subject because the two subjects (building and the landscape) do not fit themselves. you should concentrate on one subject - then the photo will be easier to understand.

2. it is too centerd (I mean horizon). the cloud up there is useless... try cutting the sky just above the mountain and youwill see the difference.

3. I like this one best. it is very moody and simple. but it is not sharp :(

sorry for such hard critique but I tried to point out the things you may use in future. And... I love Italy!

It's better if there are hard critiques...

so, for the #1: i wanted just to take the contrast between the building and the gulf (here's why you see two different subjects)

#2: I think you are right... this was the pic for which I wanted most critiques..

#3: sadly I know it's a bit sharpless... but don't know how repair to it... I think I can't

Thanks a lot for spending your time...

Most reactions

Back