From London to Canada

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I haven't really had the time or opportunity to share some images for a while, so thought I would just 'slap a few up'. Recently I had the chance to try out and borrow a 45mm T&S (who-hoo), so I can assure you I will be hanging around more asking questions about it!

1. First with the TS
Canon 20d : 1/6400s : f/2.8
712329496_c2ee800caf.jpg

2. For this I just sat on my front step, camera propped up on my knees and just watched the storm roll through. It looks much better on the camera then in real life however :lol: (Not to mention it doesn't even hold a candle to the amazing storm photographers here!)
Canon 20D : 1.3s :f/5.6
668233148_17fe1e608b.jpg

3. Pierre - during my very quick self guided tour through Spain/France/Andorra, I came across this man caring for his 80 + sheep. Needless to say, my french is a little rusty, however, I do have a print being sent to his address as we speak)
633101714_59fd76fd3e.jpg

4. For the Londoners here - you are so fortunate to have such a beautiful museum. Wow. As quoted by a friend, "Who needs to travel Europe and northern Africa. The British brought it all back to London!"
631633775_6cd278d591.jpg

5. Last, we have the fisheye shot
617579395_2b635b0986.jpg

Wow, great shots...each one is unique and very good.

yea those are really cool. the storm one is awesome

Was the last one a deliberate attempt at doing the René Magritte thing or was that an accidental allusion? Either way, that's the pick of the bunch for me.

Lovely!!! I love them all and I especially like the Mary Poppins feel of the last one :)

FAN-flipping-tastic! I like them all but the first is my fav, but I like photos of water ALLOT in general :)

Fantastic images.
Especially the last three.

Dani.

Thanks everyone - definitely a wide range of things I have been shooting lately (not to mention the dozens that I have pitched in the process :lol:)

Most reactions

Back