From the Hills

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple more from the mountains. I took so many, I'm still working on them. They're nothing special. It was just such a baren place, but it was still so beautiful.

52045140-L.jpg

51888283-L.jpg

whoa, that's a crazy cloud formation in the second, that's awesome. your work on the skies really makes them dramatic, and i love the mountains that you are frequenting. There is a similar place about an hour from my house that I have always wanted to shoot, but never have made the time... i love all the boulders... :thumbup: :thumbup:

What sinister looking cloud is THAT! Whoa! Makes me duck and wanting to run from it! Cool pic!

Great shots. The clouds on the second picture is pretty amazing. The cloud formation looks very dramatic...:D

I like both of em, but that cloud in the second is just awesome.

Thanks guys!

It's been around 60-65 Ray :mrgreen: But, because of where I'm at in the desert, it still gets into the high 20's low 30's right now. No snow yet this year :(

Super cool...love the tones in that first shot and the compo is fantastic!
That is one freaky cloud in the second. Well balanced exposure jake. FG and sky are nicely exposed. :thumbup:

The cloud formation is cool! :)

Wondering if you had a horizontal shot emphasising more on the cloud.

Thanks Jon and Dan.

Actually I do Dan. I'll look at what I've got when I get home. The cloud was massive! With the 17-85 at it's widest, I couldn't get the whole thing in the frame. It got even bigger than what you see here.

Brilliant photography woody. Two more framers for your wall man.!!!

Oh love that first shot. Love the bold colors.

Yeah second one....find me a rock to hide under....QUICK. lol

These are awesome!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back