Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
colorocean.jpg

crabtrap.jpg

giant-trees.jpg

stream.jpg

tent.jpg

widetree.jpg

lovely series, #3 makes me want to get on a plane and head west right now.

I shot a version of that with my MF, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

get to it! i want to see how that turned out, too!

Excellent series! I really like the last shot the best!

I was in your neck of the woods this weekend. What a great place..must be the climate.

Boy that Dutch brothers by the highway does suck. My coffee tasted like it was made in a shoe.

Funny. I think that every time I walk downtown. It's almost like there's a sign telling me about the climate. Why the hell were you down here? And congrats for making it through Douglas and northern Josephine Counties in one piece. Just a bit of advice: don't stop to admire the scenery. No good can come of it.

As for Dutch Brothers, careful what you say. I hear the Dutch Mafia's very tenacious and will stop at nothing to protect their reputation. Did you get plain old coffee, by the way? If you did, that was your first mistake.

Funny. I think that every time I walk downtown. It's almost like there's a sign telling me about the climate. Why the hell were you down here? And congrats for making it through Douglas and northern Josephine Counties in one piece. Just a bit of advice: don't stop to admire the scenery. No good can come of it.

As for Dutch Brothers, careful what you say. I hear the Dutch Mafia's very tenacious and will stop at nothing to protect their reputation. Did you get plain old coffee, by the way? If you did, that was your first mistake.

Yes I got plain coffee. I'm from Arizona. We don't drink all those fruity milky coffee drinks. All I wanted was a good house coffee. Is that too much to ask?

I was driving through there to get to Crescent city, that being said I think that area has an undeserved reputation, I used to be down in Grants Pass every few weeks for disc golf. That being said I did meet a lot of people who no longer had all their teeth.

Most reactions

Back