From the Redwoods to the sea.

Very nice shots...were those shot with the Yashica in your avatar photo? (I have a Yashica just like that)

It really makes me miss the West Coast; I lived in Norcal for a couple years. Some of the shots remind me of Muir Woods north of San Fran. Beautiful.

Very nice shots...were those shot with the Yashica in your avatar photo? (I have a Yashica just like that)

It really makes me miss the West Coast; I lived in Norcal for a couple years. Some of the shots remind me of Muir Woods north of San Fran. Beautiful.

These were all taken with my D80.

I picked up the slides from the Rolleicord today. Hopefully I'll have time to scan them this week.

very nice indeed! especially the first one. I wonder what it looks like there in the summer ^^

These were all taken with my D80.

I picked up the slides from the Rolleicord today. Hopefully I'll have time to scan them this week.

Oh, I thought that was a Yashica, it looks almost just like my Yashica TLR Med. format camera at that image size...

I never did get used to that inverted image on the viewfinder...that is tough to line up!!

I love 1, 2, and 4, the others are good, but those 3 stand out. Great stuff.. I like the first pic in color better than b/w (from your other thread). That little bit of color at the top really stands out.

That being said, Grants Pass is like Orange County compared to Crescent city. I've never seen so many mullets in such a small area. Even the women looked like they could kick some serious Ace!

They're still reeling from the fall-out from the 1964 tsunami. :lol:

2 & 3 are my favs. Do you want me to send some coffee?

Thats one of the cool things about the NW, you can be on a road trip in the middle of nowhere in Eastern Oregon, pull into a small town and the odds are 99% that you will find a coffee shack. Even if the coffee isn't great odds are it will still be a lot better than the crap you'd get at the local gas station.

Mmm sounds goods, maybe next time I'm in Ireland visiting the parents I could hop on a cheap flight.

Most reactions

Back