Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sleeping Lion
IMG_6879xx.jpg

Another tiger image
IMG_6889xx.jpg

Snow Leopard high on his perch.​
IMG_6875xx.jpg

Baby Cheetahs....I boobed and it is a little fuzzy. But ya gotta dig the faces. :)
IMG_6885xx.jpg

The Cheetah Family​
IMG_6887xx.jpg

All shot handheld with a 500mm Sigma. :er:​

Dang, what a great set of photos!!! The tiger shot is stellar, the way it's emerging from the shadows and looking right at the cam. And the cheetah shots, wow! I can't believe I haven't even seen the (not-so) baby cheetahs yet. The sun shining on their fur really helps show their beautiful colour. Great work.

How do you get such great shots at the zoo?! I always try but they are too far away...do I need some sort of filter? Those are amazing!

Thank you so much Anty and Jaime.
Jaime.. I used the Sigma 170-500mm lens on the Canon XTI. I sometimes take a tripod, but this time was without one. The other secret...Patience.:thumbup::thumbup: Sometimes I will sit at one of the animals for over an hour waiting. Always keep your eye on the surroundings as well. If a bird lands in a tree near by, it can make the animal move and give it an expression.
Thanks again. :)

Thank you Heck. I appreciate your comment. :)

Great shots, I LOVE the second one.

What great shots of such amazing animals. I think you're ready for National Geographic.

HANDHELD!?!!??
Do you order your heart to stop beating for all the while it takes you to frame, set and shoot? And to you hold your breath? How on earth can you get a sharp photo with that lens handheld at all? I am in awe. Totally! They look like you just jumped all the fences and moats and walked up to them! "Hallo, I am the Chiller, may I take your photo, please?" and they reply "Oh yes please!" ;)

HANDHELD!?!!??
Do you order your heart to stop beating for all the while it takes you to frame, set and shoot? And to you hold your breath? How on earth can you get a sharp photo with that lens handheld at all? I am in awe. Totally! They look like you just jumped all the fences and moats and walked up to them! "Hallo, I am the Chiller, may I take your photo, please?" and they reply "Oh yes please!" ;)

Thanks everyone. Appreciate your comments.
Im in post halloween mode Corinna...so even the animals are a little scared yet. :lmao::lmao:
The Snow leopard, I just rested my arm on the fence and used it as a brace...the Cheetah, was totally hand held and not breathing for a few minutes. The tiger shot, I rested the camera on the railing, and the lion shot was hand held.

Most reactions

Back