Frosty(digital)

christopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.djedhi.net
It was frosty out today, after a really thick fog last night. Only a couple shots:

treecorner.jpg

stretch.jpg

leaf.jpg

treeinside.jpg

ohthegreen.jpg

Hi Christopher, thanks for sharing those. I am constantly reminded that you guys on the wrong side of equator :mrgreen: are going through winter! :lol:

1. This is unusual and apstract shot, usually these types are quite hit or miss, but I personally like this - mainly because the tree looks like it has 'humanoid' qualities!
2. Love the reds in the photo..hrrm i would like to see different hues in the background, perhaps pumping up saturation just a tad bit :). For some reason even though the bg is blurred it still looks a bit busy to me. :scratch:
3. A masterpiece! 'nuff said. :salute:
4. i like this alot , but perhaps a stronger emphasis of depth of field leading up to the 'blossoming pine ice bud'
5. I really love this shot too! The yellows seem quite strong here.

Absolutely LOVE number 3 matey - thats an awesome pic. Glad you took time to share all to them... they are all quite good! :thumbsup:

all i can say is "wow"...i love them! The last one has to be my favorite, the colors, the contrast, the detail...just great! hope to see more from you soon!

-Dan

#5 is my favorite, good saturated color, and I like contract between the covered side of the cone and uncovered

Wow is right! Love the last one also. But then I am originally from Washington State, (USA for all you Aussies out there) and I just love pines.

Thank you very much!
I like the third one as well, it kinda looks like a sea shell.

I was so sure about the last one, because my monitor is whacky and I'm not sure how others would see it, but nice to know that my monitor isn't as whacky as I thought! :)

The last one is my fave. Nice work.

Aaron

I forgot to ask this before...what camera did you use for these?

It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-P72

I'm glad people like these! I'm thinking I could possibly use some of my digital outtings for my portfolio I can get them turned into slides. So two birds with one stone, having fun AND doing work. :p

Mother nature gets extra credit for the snow coating. Christopher gets extra credit for the shots! How long will this deal last on trees etc? What was the time of day and temp?

It will only last a day maybe two, it's from the fog the night before freezing onto the trees. I'm not sure the temp, it was about -15 maybe not that cold. It was about 12.30-1.00 when I took these pictures, I slept in... :oops:

Most reactions

Back