TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4285660148_4e7e5d8be0.jpg

Fog, frost, horse, fence.

Wow, that fence looks awesome! Did you get any other shots of it? I love horses too don't get me wrong, I just am impressed with the way that fence took the ice.

I took 98 photos in the past 2 mornings and am still trying to sort through them. This was by far the best as the horse accented the frost.

It was incredibly foggy so any frost photos without a backround contrast didn't turn out so wonderful.
When I get sorted through them I'll post!

Thank you.

The frost on the fence is great, can we see a close up of that?

this one worked out well. as others said, the frost on the fence is very attractive. my only c'sm is that i would like to see the whole horse within the frame.

The frost on the fence is great, can we see a close up of that?

Other than cropping the photo...?

Without contrast behind it, the fence did not photo well at all.

Here is what the frost looked like on a Multiflora Rose bush... the red is rose hips no larger than 1cm.

4287368923_2ab667ff82.jpg

and a close up of the frost on a twig that turned out semi decent...

4281934313_e92603f555.jpg

Hope that helps.

This is good, the only thing i really wish you did was to straighten the fence and frame the photo so that the trees in the left were not there.

This is good, the only thing i really wish you did was to straighten the fence and frame the photo so that the trees in the left were not there.

Wouldn't cropping out the trees make it 'too close'???

And the mare is on a hillside, so straightening the fence would make her crooked?

Thank you I really appreciate the comments.

Wouldn't cropping out the trees make it 'too close'???

And the mare is on a hillside, so straightening the fence would make her crooked?

Thank you I really appreciate the comments.

I meant by not cropping but positioning yourself in a way that the trees are not there, but whats done is done. IMO I just like straight horizian lines, but since it looks like you shot her at a slight angle and not dead on its hard to achieve straight lines. Since the horse is not symmetrical and As long as you shot the fence as straight as you possibly could it can be perfected in LR or PS easily with out her looking crooked.

But what I am saying u should do is just small fine tuning. Overall, I like it.

Good photos Mulewings. Great Job!!!

Ccauceg~ well you know, if I post a subject to view I should be able to listen with a more open mind. I hope I didn't come across wrong.

What I may and perhaps should have said...is would you please show me what you meant?

I'd love to see it from your point of view and again I apologize if I sounded rude in my reply.
:salute:

Thank you D3Nikki...

Most reactions

Back