Frozen Lake

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4229016961_26bcf2737f_o.jpg

Any opinions or criticisms are more than welcome.

I like the cooler tones here. I would have tried to get lower to include more of the frozen lake and/or closer to that clump of snow by the tree....if you could without falling in of course!

I like the cooler tones here. I would have tried to get lower to include more of the frozen lake and/or closer to that clump of snow by the tree....if you could without falling in of course!

Unfortunately this was as close as I could get without freezing feets. Thank you for replying. Seems I over processed it quite a bit in an attempt to get it to pop a bit (original was quite bland). Will keep working.

Unfortunately this was as close as I could get without freezing feets. Thank you for replying. Seems I over processed it quite a bit in an attempt to get it to pop a bit (original was quite bland). Will keep working.

I do agree with that, but I didn't mention that. ;)

I think the horizon is tilted just enough to be noticeable.

I don't know, I'm a fan of b&w myself. I fixed the horizon. Hopefully it's straight, (I'm quite tired at the moment...) I tried keeping your copyright the best I could with having to crop it after the rotation. Of course there are many ways to mess with the mixer for b&w but I think the contrast difference is nice.
Untitled-1-7.jpg

Most reactions

Back