Frozen Oasis

The scene is lovely! I think it can be lightened up a bit. I'd like to see brighter highlights.

Beautiful! I agree, maybe slight highlighting and brightening of the warmer tones, but it's beautiful regardless.

Pretty well-handled scene I think. Could it be tweaked a bit in its proicessing, and made better just by altering some of the exposure/color tone/white balance things? I think so. It's still a very nice picture, no matter how its colors and tones are presented.

This was one of my first attempts at HDR with such high contrast in the dimly lit morning. Any tips on how you would go about adjusting from one of the originals?

Unedited by Luvenia Kollman, on Flickr

Tricky issue here: keep the trees on the left straight up and down OR to make the horizon look more level!?!

This is a tough call, and for some people they will never be able to see past the horizon line being unlevel. I like this darker, more moody version. I might use a selective color adjustment tool, and boost the reds a bit, to get some faint pinkish tones in the sky.

Most reactions

Back