Frozen ocean, C&C please

Looks like really neat stuff to shoot.

I'll join in with another "love #5" comment. Like the composition, the subject is interesting and makes an interesting image, and the color is great. PP really does this shot well.

Comment on the border of #5. I am a really REALLY big fan of despising when people put borders around the image like that. I think it completely takes away from the image and hate borders. BUT, the way you made the border from a blurring of the actual image is really cool. I really like that and that's the first time I've seen it done like that. I don't know if it works just because of this particular photo or if that would work well on anything, but I think I might try it with some of mine. I have some shots wifey wants printed big for on the wall and I haven't printed more than 8x10 yet. I just may try this out on some big prints that I plan on having done for the walls.

A suggestion for that #5 border, perhaps try selecting a blue tone from the image for the border line. I've seen that done with regular black borders where someone selected a color from within the image for the line outline.

Looks like really neat stuff to shoot.

I'll join in with another "love #5" comment. Like the composition, the subject is interesting and makes an interesting image, and the color is great. PP really does this shot well.

Comment on the border of #5. I am a really REALLY big fan of despising when people put borders around the image like that. I think it completely takes away from the image and hate borders. BUT, the way you made the border from a blurring of the actual image is really cool. I really like that and that's the first time I've seen it done like that. I don't know if it works just because of this particular photo or if that would work well on anything, but I think I might try it with some of mine. I have some shots wifey wants printed big for on the wall and I haven't printed more than 8x10 yet. I just may try this out on some big prints that I plan on having done for the walls.

Thanks for the comments ;).

I'm new with borders so I still have energy to play with them :D. This blurry border wasn't my own idea though. I've seen similar one at least once before.

A suggestion for that #5 border, perhaps try selecting a blue tone from the image for the border line. I've seen that done with regular black borders where someone selected a color from within the image for the line outline.
So i assume you meant the white line between the pic itself and the border... I tried that and it looked kind of cool :D. The border looked more "modest" that way :D (I'm waaaayyyyy too lazy to post that picture now though :mrgreen: ).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back