Frozen Trees

DLL_4ever said:
Ah, i see.. how are your winters normally? (cold, snowy, mild, etc.)?

Well, I live in Saint John which is on the Bay of Fundy so are winters are a little more moderate than inland and northern NB but we usually have a good accumulation of snow by now. This year has been unusually mild with much more rain than snow, which makes for easy shoveling ;)

Thank you for taking us nearer and nearer to the icy branches and twigs in the first series. I so longed to see it all up close when I started to look at your series - and in the end was NOT disappointed. Thank you!

I also like the second of the two night photos. Very colourful - I like that! :D

I have only ever seen this sort of ice once in my life, at Christmas 2002. Never before and never again.

/\ you're lucky ;) hehe.. and thanks for your wonderful comment :cheers:

pursuer> you're also lucky ;) I'd much rather want rain than snow... but unfortunately in this part of the country, it isnt much of an option. (i live about 125km north/east of Toronto). We've had nonstop snow since November, and it usually lasts until April (sometimes May, like it did last year).. the last couple of days though have been quite mild, but still no rain or anything..

Anyways, back to the topic... :) cheers! vbmenu_register("postmenu_368139", true);

Most reactions

New Topics

Back