Fruitography

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I just wrote up a tutorial on photographing fruit (or anything else for that matter) as cheaply and simply as possible. Its on my site/blog , check it out, let me know what you think of it! Also, you can look around on the other entries there if you want but there istn really much there yet. thanks!:wink:
shorty6049.blogspot.com

Teehee, nice, friendly article and cool setup!
I must try this and follow you in your step.

(Though my prize-winning fruit photo was done on a bed of sugar and with sunlight streaming through the window :greenpbl: ... if you want to see it, a tiny photo of it is included in my interview_with_a_mod on the front page).

haha, accidently ate the orange. I'll have to give this a shot as well.

lol, i totally did. It was late at night, i hadnt writtent the tutorial yet, and i was thirsty, so i ate it, and we didnt have anything in the fridge that looked like an orange, just an old lime , or maybe a REALLY old lemon... so i just used a pear for photo... lol. Thanks for your comments, and laphoto, thats a cool picture that you have as well, i would like to try that with rasberries some time... seems like they would go well with sugar and sunlight

Now I want strawberries.

another cool one would be a slice of lime with some salt.

hmm this has me thinking of some good food combo pictures.

yeah, that lime one woudl be cool, how about a sliced lime on a bed or rock salt??

Mmm. Now I'm hungry. Thanx guys.
I've had some ideas for limes but have yet to get around to doing them.
Never would've thought of using sugar as a background. That's a great idea.
How about brown sugar? What goes with brown sugar?
Nuts maybe. Walnuts or something might be a good color to combine it with.

maple.... dont know how you'd get maple into a photo like that... how about cinnamon?

Most reactions

Back