"FRUSTRATED" by my limitations

well now I have to tag along too

Why, to photograph the event? :lol: Hello we are photographers, we have cameras.. Or do you just want to see what girls do together.. :greendev::lol::lmao:

Why, to photograph the event? :lol: Hello we are photographers, we have cameras.. Or do you just want to see what girls do together.. :greendev::lol::lmao:

little from column A...little from column B

Settle down! :)

These are great - but I really like the first one - it just implies so much chaos, disturbance, urgency, and has a bit of a retro or noir look to it. The way the dark areas are murky, almost oozing over the midtones contributes to a sense of what you're feeling in these shots.

If you think these are good.. Dude you have got to see her other stuff.. She is awesome! :hail::hail:

I like your first picture. The grain and somber tone works here. Just me thinking while typing out loud, but I wonder how the first one would look if you punched up the brightness just a tad bit. Great nonetheless.

I'm not too sure about the second photo though. To begin with your reaction seems a bit obviously improvised (it may not be, but just how it seems to me). I'm not sure that I like that the cropping of the picture is revealing too much. The first one worked because of the frustration and almost a sense of claustrophobia. The whole emotion seemed raw, real, and authentic. The second one didn't give me that same feeling.

Sorry if it's harsh. I definitely like the first one though.

I agree you are beautiful and definitely have 'an eye'. I have looked through your stream and a number of posts on here. You have a lot of interesting ideas and concepts. One critique I do have is that I understand the shadows, gloominess, etc, most of the sets I've seen are just TOO dark for my taste.

#1 is my favorite...not fond of #2. Looks too staged, imo. Great job n the pics overall though! Tad too dark for my taste but still really good.:wink:

Most reactions

Back