Frustrated

YoungPic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
anyone out there some times get frustrated with digital cameras? i find digital cameras like babies, they need constant attention, lots of money, and you cant ever drop them. at first i loved my DSLR (pentax istdl) and i still do but i find that it can get just a tad annoying sometimes with sensor cleanings, IMHO fake pics created through photoshop, and i find sometimes it just has no depth. i dropped my DLSR the other day and was freaking out, but when i drop m spotmatic i dont even think about it because they'll stand up to anything, so if you kind of in a sense see where im coming from comment cause right now my sensor is really making me just want to shove my camera in the trash.

Yeah, the other day I wanted to throw my D70 away because there are too many things I have to go into the LCD to change. That and CCD blooming, i'm still ****ed about that. So, later this week when I go out again, i'm renting a 14mm rectilinear, gonna put it on my FE, and i'm going to use up the rest of my Tmax 100!

yea i find digital interesting with the things you can do with it but i like the feel of film, and the rawness of it, screw RAW file format, my favourite camera of all time is my spotmatic and it only cost me $70.00, with 3 lenses, so i think ill take a break from digital, anyone with me?

yea i find digital interesting with the things you can do with it but i like the feel of film, and the rawness of it, screw RAW file format, my favourite camera of all time is my spotmatic and it only cost me $70.00, with 3 lenses, so i think ill take a break from digital, anyone with me?
HERE HERE!

I just need to either find a 35mm body that will work with my 24-120 VR or i rent glass and use my FE.

Just as Mysteryscribe, thats what I did for many years... still do... occasionally.

good scanner + medium format = very stunning results.

at first i loved my DSLR (pentax istdl) and i still do but i find that it can get just a tad annoying sometimes with...IMHO fake pics created through photoshop...

Suggestion - stop making fake photos in photoshop...or is your pentax making fake pictures in photoshop by itself in the dead of night?

I started with film too, unlike much of my generation which jumped straight into the digital age. In the end when I take a picture, and print it out to put in my album, they look just as good as they did on film. Better though since experimenting doesn't cost money anymore and I became a better photographer for it.

I get frustrated all the time, but truth is I started with film years ago then dropped Photography almost completely for quite a wile. When I decided to pick it back up again I went over to wally world and picked up a digital camera.

Now I must learn how to use it. This auto focus thing can't stay on the right target, blur detection thingy is just anoying the tar out of me, I can't seem to figure out if I can even adjust the shudder speed...I better stop now

i find digital cameras like babies
Yes they do our heads in at times, but we all have them :)

they need constant attention, lots of money
All hobbies cost you money... Golf = clubs and green fees + others, cars for obvious reasons!!!, Football, shirts, travel and season tickets

and you cant ever drop them
erm.... why would you want to?? try and be more careful, use a neck strap at all times

tad annoying sometimes with sensor cleanings
see cars above, golf clubs and football shirts :D

fake pics created through photoshop
do that on there own do they?? either stop it, or learn to use photoshop better

i dropped my DLSR the other day and was freaking out, but when i drop m spotmatic..... SNIP!!
what the hells wrong with you.... its a camera not a basketball :)

just want to shove my camera in the trash.
and buy a basketball, i think it would suit you :)

By the way this reply was written with my tongue firmly in my cheek :D
i couldnt resist....sorry :D

Most reactions

Back