FS: 20D with Grip, Sigma 30ex, Tamron 28-75, Manfrotto Ball heads

cjm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
christophermartin.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ah welcome to my little gear Garage Sale. I am selling this stuff because I got 1D MK? ? ? fever and am ready to dish in my hat. Best of all remember that shipping has been basically thrown in for Canada and is very cheap for USA buyers! So please have a look around, I hope something interests you.

Canon EOS 20D Digital SLR and Canon BG-E2 grip. - SOLD
Aprox 8500+ shots. The condition is perfect and the sensor has been recently cleaned. Works flawlessly and has been used as a second camera to my 20D but planning to upgrade. The LCD screens have no scratches and even the hot shoe has very little wear. Basically like new condition. Comes with box, instructions, charger, battery, cap, strap, etc. Plus because I am a nice guy I will also throw in a 1 Gig CF card and extra battery. I want $800 US for the camera and grip. (Basically $650 for Body and $150 for Grip which is a good price) I will include Shipping in Canada, USA buyers add an extra $10 US.

20Da.jpg

20Db.jpg

Sigma 30mm f1.4 EX DC HSM - SOLD
OK this lens is absolutely nuts on a crop camera. It is very similar to a 35L in Image Quality and this lens is basically brand spanking new. I have used it a total of one time on a shoot and a couple times fooling around at home with it. Other then that I don’t use it. It is fully calibrated and sharp. It was bought from BH at the end of March 2007. I want $380 US for it because it is brand new! Shipping included for Canada, USA buyers add an extra $10 US.

Sigma30ex.jpg

Tamron 28-75 f2.8 Xi DR - SOLD
This lens is in great condition, very near mint. It has been used by me once and the previous owner a dozen times he said. Comes with everything the was included in the box. Lens is nice, good optically and in great condition. I want $290 US for it. Shipping included for Canada, USA buyers add an extra $10 US.

BONUS: If you buy the Tamron lens and the Canon 20D camera, I will knock $20 dollars off the price of this lens, but only if you buy the camera.

Tamron28-75.jpg

Manfrotto Ball head #484 $35 US (Shipping included for Canada, USA buyers add $5) SOLD
Manfrotto Tri-Pod Head with quick release #3030G (141RCNAT) $60 US (Shipping included for Canada, USA buyers add $10)

Manfrotto.jpg

My prices are set at what I can afford to let them go. Remember the price includes shipping.

Payment to be made by Verified PayPal ONLY. Paypal fees will be split between buyer and seller, so add 1.5% to the total ($1.50 for every $100). If you do not have a verified account, then I will accept an International Money Order, CASH or if in Canada a Personal Cheque. But both will be held until I am sure I have the funds deposited into my account.

I will also accept buyers from out of Canada and USA but mainly only Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand or Japan. Also will send to APO.

If the ballhead offer goes under let me know!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back