FS: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2

new2pics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I have Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 for sale. It has never been registered. I have no need for it. Let me know if you are interested. The price is $90. I accept google checkout. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks

Hey,
I'll buy it from you if you still have it!
Email me to let me know: [email protected]
thanks!

contact paypal and let them know what is going on. They will freeze their account. Try it. It works.

If you have any emails showing a deal, they then can pursue with mail fraud. A federal offense is not good to have on the record.

contact paypal and let them know what is going on. They will freeze their account. Try it. It works.

If you have any emails showing a deal, they then can pursue with mail fraud. A federal offense is not good to have on the record.

he doesnt have the right to if it was sent as a gift

I have done this even with paypal gift they will help you if you have email to prove that transaction

Last edited:

he doesnt have the right to if it was sent as a gift
Thats why unless your know the person can be trusted ... you dont send the money as a gift. fail.

Last edited:
over priced

OMFG! That's the funniest thing I have read in a long time, thanks for that! :wav:

Allan

well when i can get LR3 for 79.99 being a student lol it is over priced haha

I was laughing for two reasons:

1) The original post you replied to was almost two and a half years old, could you get LR3 for $79.99 two and a half years ago? :sexywink:

2) Other posts in the thread shows that the OP has some issues and never shipped products to people who paid for them. So even if the item was $.01 with free priority overnight shipping, odds are you would not get it anyway. :confused:

Just sayin

Allan

Most reactions

Back