FS: Alien Bees B800 lighting kit

robbie_vlad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Black B800 lighting kit for sale. I've only used it on 3 shoots and babied it the rest of the time, so it still looks brand new. I'm asking $335 shipped OBO (shoot me any offers). What is in the kit:

Black B800 strobe
40'' white shoot-through umbrella
13' heavy-duty light stand
All cords necessary (power cord/sync cord)

If you are interested, post in here then PM me. Thanks for looking!

_MG_8311.jpg

_MG_8315.jpg

Last edited:
I dont want to burst your bubble if you go to Alienbees.com you can get it brand new for $20 bucks more..

The Beginner Bee $358.66

[SIZE=-1]For the burgeoning shutterbug, the BEGINNER BEE is the best place to start! This single-light setup is the perfect way for you to get acquainted with AlienBees units and with photographic lighting in general. Our versatile B800 lets you get to know the features of the bees, getting hands-on experience as you learn adjustment and accessory use.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] Select a unit and color - B800 - Star White (default) B800 - Deep Space Black (default) B800 - Mello Yello (default) B800 - Alien Green (default) B800 - Martian Pink (default) - B400 - Star White (subtract $55) B400 - Deep Space Black (subtract $55) B400 - Mello Yello (subtract $55) B400 - Alien Green (subtract $55) B400 - Martian Pink (subtract $55) - B1600 - Star White (add $80) B1600 - Deep Space Black (add $80) B1600 - Mello Yello (add $80) B1600 - Alien Green (add $80) B1600 - Martian Pink (add $80) [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]CB1 Single Light Carrying Bag [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]LS3050 10-foot General Purpose Stand[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]U48TWB 48-inch Shoot-Thru Umbrella [/SIZE]​

Thats exactly what I thought.....

Does anyone ever sell these used?

HA ha

I dont want to burst your bubble if you go to Alienbees.com you can get it brand new for $20 bucks more..

The Beginner Bee $358.66

[SIZE=-1]For the burgeoning shutterbug, the BEGINNER BEE is the best place to start! This single-light setup is the perfect way for you to get acquainted with AlienBees units and with photographic lighting in general. Our versatile B800 lets you get to know the features of the bees, getting hands-on experience as you learn adjustment and accessory use.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] Select a unit and color - B800 - Star White (default) B800 - Deep Space Black (default) B800 - Mello Yello (default) B800 - Alien Green (default) B800 - Martian Pink (default) - B400 - Star White (subtract $55) B400 - Deep Space Black (subtract $55) B400 - Mello Yello (subtract $55) B400 - Alien Green (subtract $55) B400 - Martian Pink (subtract $55) - B1600 - Star White (add $80) B1600 - Deep Space Black (add $80) B1600 - Mello Yello (add $80) B1600 - Alien Green (add $80) B1600 - Martian Pink (add $80) [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]CB1 Single Light Carrying Bag [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]LS3050 10-foot General Purpose Stand[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]U48TWB 48-inch Shoot-Thru Umbrella [/SIZE]​

Thanks for the concern, but evidently you haven't read carefully. I'm selling it with the 13ft heavy-duty stand, not the 10ft general purpose stand that comes with the Beginner Bee kit. The 13ft runs $30 more, so it would actually cost you $388 + shipping to buy it brand new, meanwhile my kit is in brand new condition anyway and I'm asking $335shipped OBO, saving you around $50.

It is still available.

The Beginner Bee $358.66

[SIZE=-1]For the burgeoning shutterbug, the BEGINNER BEE is the best place to start! This single-light setup is the perfect way for you to get acquainted with AlienBees units and with photographic lighting in general. Our versatile B800 lets you get to know the features of the bees, getting hands-on experience as you learn adjustment and accessory use.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Select a unit and color - B800 - Star White (default) B800 - Deep Space Black (default) B800 - Mello Yello (default) B800 - Alien Green (default) B800 - Martian Pink (default) - B400 - Star White (subtract $55) B400 - Deep Space Black (subtract $55) B400 - Mello Yello (subtract $55) B400 - Alien Green (subtract $55) B400 - Martian Pink (subtract $55) - B1600 - Star White (add $80) B1600 - Deep Space Black (add $80) B1600 - Mello Yello (add $80) B1600 - Alien Green (add $80) B1600 - Martian Pink (add $80) [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]CB1 Single Light Carrying Bag [/SIZE]​

Thanks for the concern, but evidently you haven't read carefully. I'm selling it with the 13ft heavy-duty stand, not the 10ft general purpose stand that comes with the Beginner Bee kit. The 13ft runs $30 more, so it would actually cost you $388 + shipping to buy it brand new, meanwhile my kit is in brand new condition anyway and I'm asking $335shipped OBO, saving you around $50.

It is still available.
I think the mods weighed in on this type of stuff before. Some dickhead is always weighing in on what you are selling and for how much. Yep, It was BigMike, site moderator who weighed in I remember now. Unless you're just an incurable asswipe, if you don't like the sellers price, do: 1. PM with a counter offer if you're interested, 2. Go on down the road. (to the next post). In this case the offender seems to have a problem reading. Maybe a remedial reading class might help? I also see OBO, after the 335 "asking" price, indicating the seller might be willing to negotiate a lower price. Now get off the site and take your butt to the childrens secion. Such juvenile, and uneccessary replies, that have nothing to do with an offer or counter offer, or maybe clarification of something seems too complex and rational, for anyone under 12 years of age.

Have a crap day.:lol:......platano. Or potato, or whatever your head is shaped like....

I think the mods weighed in on this type of stuff before. Some dickhead is always weighing in on what you are selling and for how much. Yep, It was BigMike, site moderator who weighed in I remember now. Unless you're just an incurable asswipe, if you don't like the sellers price, do: 1. PM with a counter offer if you're interested, 2. Go on down the road. (to the next post). In this case the offender seems to have a problem reading. Maybe a remedial reading class might help? I also see OBO, after the 335 "asking" price, indicating the seller might be willing to negotiate a lower price. Now get off the site and take your butt to the childrens secion. Such juvenile, and uneccessary replies, that have nothing to do with an offer or counter offer, or maybe clarification of something seems too complex and rational, for anyone under 12 years of age.

Have a crap day.:lol:......platano. Or potato, or whatever your head is shaped like....

Haha thanks, I can't agree more :thumbup:.

Bump!

Most reactions

Back