FS: Alien Bees B800 lighting kit

LOL .. you guys serious??? just like you said.. if you dont like my post.. MOVE ON and read on the next.. I posted that so a person that has NO IDEA of what these kits go for don't think they are getting an AMAZING SUPER DEAL from this person.

Such juvenile, and uneccessary replies, that have nothing to do with an offer or counter offer, or maybe clarification of something seems too complex and rational, for anyone under 12 years of age.

Have a crap day.:lol:......platano. Or potato, or whatever your head is shaped like....

LOL...Wishing me a crappy day.. very Christian of you. Name calling @ the end! lol!! that is very mature of you. lol. Aren't you a role model. When I grow up (since I'm only 12) I would like to grow up to be just like you. LOL

Such juvenile, and uneccessary replies, that have nothing to do with an offer or counter offer, or maybe clarification of something seems too complex and rational, for anyone under 12 years of age.

Have a crap day.:lol:......platano. Or potato, or whatever your head is shaped like....

LOL...Wishing me a crappy day.. very Christian of you. Name calling @ the end! lol!! that is very mature of you. lol. Aren't you a role model. When I grow up (since I'm only 12) I would like to grow up to be just like you. LOL
J.:er:

Again, if you'd take the time to read the post, there was an OBO, an "asking" price, and the "kit" was not the same as your example.

Secondly, the admins, as I've stated before, have weighed in on this issue of "the price police" and have said basically the same thing I did. Maybe a little more politely, but basically the same.

Third: Most people don't need a "Ralph Nader" self styled, TPF consumer protection agency, they can research, make decisions, negotiate, and determine if the price is a good deal or not. Most Americans, aren't as dumb as the Government thinks they are, and can make informed decisions for themselves.

And lastly, it's pretty DAMNED rude of you to jump on someones item for sale, and essentially in a veiled way, tell them thier item is not worth the price.

If you were as mentally an adult as you claim, you'd have more class than to do something like that in the first place.
And, again, if you don't like the price, either make a counter offer, if you're interested, or go to the next post.

If you have an issue with my reply, I'd suggest you PM BigMike, site moderater, and share your concerns with him.
I have a funny feeling you'll get pretty much the same reply. Again, maybe a bit more politely, but essentially, I'd bet a fair sum of money, he'll tell you the same thing, as he himself has posted essentially the same thing himself.

Eh...why bother..if it ain't you, someone else will pull the same thing.

J.

Last edited:

J.:er:

Again, if you'd take the time to read the post, there was an OBO, an "asking" price, and the "kit" was not the same as your example.

Secondly, the admins, as I've stated before, have weighed in on this issue of "the price police" and have said basically the same thing I did. Maybe a little more politely, but basically the same.

Third: Most people don't need a "Ralph Nader" self styled, TPF consumer protection agency, they can research, make decisions, negotiate, and determine if the price is a good deal or not. Most Americans, aren't as dumb as the Government thinks they are, and can make informed decisions for themselves.

And lastly, it's pretty DAMNED rude of you to jump on someones item for sale, and essentially in a veiled way, tell them thier item is not worth the price.

If you were as mentally an adult as you claim, you'd have more class than to do something like that in the first place.
And, again, if you don't like the price, either make a counter offer, if you're interested, or go to the next post.

If you have an issue with my reply, I'd suggest you PM BigMike, site moderater, and share your concerns with him.
I have a funny feeling you'll get pretty much the same reply. Again, maybe a bit more politely, but essentially, I'd bet a fair sum of money, he'll tell you the same thing, as he himself has posted essentially the same thing himself.

Eh...why bother..if it ain't you, someone else will pull the same thing.

J.

Thanks for trying at least! The 12 year old obviously hasn't fully developed his reading skills quite yet :er:.

Anyway, the entire kit is still up ATM.

Hi Robbie,

I am interested in B800 you are selling, is it still available?

If yes, most probably I am gonna buy it via my friend in New York.

Please get in touch with me.

[email protected]

And also if you can help me getting a Vagabond II, I 'd be very happy.

Hmm, thats an odd reply, specially from a brand new member with one post.

New York? I just had someone from new york with one post say they were interested in my lens.
Coincidence?? Looks fishy.

Hi Robbie,

[email protected]

Hmmm, sweet name + 1 post = sketchy business.

Hmm, thats an odd reply, specially from a brand new member with one post.

New York? I just had someone from new york with one post say they were interested in my lens.
Coincidence?? Looks fishy.

Haha, yea it happens though : P

Hi Robbie,

[email protected]

Hmmm, sweet name + 1 post = sketchy business.

Haha, yea it happens though : P

I am very serious about buying these items, I've found this forum from google, and there are nobody near New York, I have to get the item till this thursday, so that please get in touch if you want to sell...

I am very serious about buying these items, I've found this forum from google, and there are nobody near New York, I have to get the item till this thursday, so that please get in touch if you want to sell...

the fishy level has increased.

I am a new poster also but is this still available? I'm a school sports photographer in Sugar Land, Texas and just need the equipment.

Most reactions

Back